Sabres Covid List Cozens, Lazar and Risto off the list 2/16. Mittlestadt is the only remaining Sabre on the List

Brawndo

4 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

is it just me or does that sentence seem odd? I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad he's recovered but "aches and fatigue for more than a week" isn't really "lethal". I'm wondering what kind of meds he got to recover this soon at his age. More and more this thing seems like a class based illness and if you get the good (expensive) meds you're fine. I could be wrong. He might just have a healthy immune system. 

Sounds about right to me, headaches, fatigue and loss of smell and taste is usually the ones I hear the most from colleagues and friends that actually had it.

• Brawndo changed the title to Sabres Covid List Rieder back 2/15
  • Brawndo changed the title to Sabres Covid List Rieder, McCabe, Montour back 2/15
29 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Yeah, fatigue isn't really the right word for it.  It's beyond normal fatigue. Walking up a flight of stairs is a serious chore.  I'd also get coughing fits where I just could not stop coughing for 5 to 10 minutes at a time.  That was super fun.

Also enjoyable were the wild temperature swings where I would go from shivering as hard as you can imagine while under 4 blankets to sweating to death 20 minutes later.  The blood pressure swings where you'd go from having a screaming headache to nearly passing out made stairs and showering interesting.

Keep in mind all of this qualifies as mild because I didn't have to go to the hospital.  The lowest my O2 got consistently was 93.

That sounds much worse than what I heard from most that had it.   I think its most about luck, but those that got infected a 2nd time are usually of much worse.

1 hour ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Yeah, fatigue isn't really the right word for it.  It's beyond normal fatigue. Walking up a flight of stairs is a serious chore.  I'd also get coughing fits where I just could not stop coughing for 5 to 10 minutes at a time.  That was super fun.

Also enjoyable were the wild temperature swings where I would go from shivering as hard as you can imagine while under 4 blankets to sweating to death 20 minutes later.  The blood pressure swings where you'd go from having a screaming headache to nearly passing out made stairs and showering interesting.

Keep in mind all of this qualifies as mild because I didn't have to go to the hospital.  The lowest my O2 got consistently was 93.

Yep. My lowest was 89.  I also got bilateral pneumonia.  Fun fun fun.  The fatigue was the worst.  The best way I can describe it was having to go to the bathroom and being unable to muster the energy to get up and go.

• Brawndo changed the title to Sabres Covid List Cozens, Lazar and Risto off the list 2/16. Mittlestadt is the only remaining Sabre on the List
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.