Buffalo Sabres Training Camp (2020/21)

LGR4GM

14 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Shoutout to (one of) the original "concept" guy(s)!

Sabres Jersey Number Countdown - Page 6 - The Aud Club - SabreSpace

"The concept of" is one of the better SabreSpaceâ„¢ creations. (Was that a @Weave thing, or one of our many COVID-19 casualty posters?)

Right now we have the Concept of Dylan Cozensâ„¢, the Memory of the Concept of Lawrence Pilutâ„¢, the Rebirth of the Concept of Tage Thompsonâ„¢ and the Wreckage of Casey Mittelstadtâ„¢.

Edited by dudacek

39 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Looks like the divorce of Jack and Sam is a done deal. 

Tage with Jack? Hmmm...seems like Tage carries the puck a lot, not sure if that will work with Jack and Hall, bit who knows? 

Ya, RK doesn't like Skinner? 

Tage can have a tendency to try to do too much with the puck.  I've seen other younger players like that really simplify their game and excel when playing with clearly better player.  I think there's a lot of potential if Tage could do the same.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, dudacek said:

"The concept of" is one of the better SabreSpaceâ„¢ creations. (Was that a @Weave thing, or one of our many COVID-19 casualty posters?)

At the risk of being immodest, I think I coined that one (Concept of Kassian). The alliteration made it pop.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

At the risk of being immodest, I think I coined that one (Concept of Kassian). The alliteration made it pop.

We were early adopters for sure.  Don't recall who started it.  It's become a favorite of mine over the years.

18 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

It certainly would, but something something about earning Your Ice Time for Ruotsalainen 

Don't see how Lazar or Sheahan has earned theirs (ik you are saying that is kruger). At the start of every season all bubble guys should have to earn their spot again. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Weave said:

We were early adopters for sure.  Don't recall who started it.  It's become a favorite of mine over the years.

Sam Reinhart will be fine! 

sorry I was thinking about board memes

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Anyone we want?

I might take a look at Jeremy Bracco. 

38 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Right now we have the Concept of Dylan Cozensâ„¢, the Memory of the Concept of Lawrence Pilutâ„¢, the Rebirth of the Concept of Tage Thompsonâ„¢ and the Wreckage of Casey Mittelstadtâ„¢.

The Wreckage of Casey Mittlestadt 😂

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Bills set aside a little over 500 tickets for in-house and league use. Only about 6,200 were distributed to fans. I assume the Pegulas can let in whoever they want.

I'd guess with a game at 7 they won't be there. 

Kyle Williams should be there though IMPO

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Don't see how Lazar or Sheahan has earned theirs (ik you are saying that is kruger). At the start of every season all bubble guys should have to earn their spot again. 

Nothing, but they are vets are get the benefit of the doubt.

R2 is a rookie to the NHL, never played on NA Ice, they need to follow the Pilut Pathway for Him. 

PS I would start R2 on that line on Thursday and see how it goes 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Nothing, but they are vets are get the benefit of the doubt.

R2 is a rookie to the NHL, never played on NA Ice, they need to follow the Pilut Pathway for Him. 

PS I would start R2 on that line on Thursday and see how it goes 

right and this is a reason I am skeptical of kruger. 

2 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I'm really scared the Skinner contract is going to be a bigger blow to the Sabres than the ROR trade.

threaten talladega nights GIF

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.