Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

It looked to me like Daboll countered their max pressure with max protection, and just told Josh to hang in there until Diggs got open.

I know it’s way more complicated than that, but it was glorious to behold a Bills team that won the in-game adjustment battle. (Not for nothing: That was something at which Marv Levy’s staffs were famously not so good.)

9 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Very pleasantly surprised by the 2nd half, we did not look good through 30 minutes. 

That pick 6 was the absolute difference maker, knowing you're up at halftime with that performance has to be a shot in the arm to say the least 

I was yelling at the TV in the first half for Josh to throw the ball. The fact all our routes seemed to be deeper and nothing was shorter underneath was bad. Also I think Josh got a little twitchy on a couple of deep balls that could have broken that game wide open. 

His 2nd half was better and I think it was smart to put the wr in 1v1 and bring in extra blockers. 

Our defense in gif form after being dead the first half of the season...

Im Back Wake Up GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

It’s still a Bills thread, not a Bulls thread. 

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Since you would like to split hairs on what is appropriate for each thread. 
Someone should really tell the poster below to be more specific then! 

On 12/7/2020 at 7:55 PM, Andrew Amerk said:

This is a football thread. 

For completeness sake, after a quick review of the last pages of the thread, the following post appears to be the only one non related to the Buffalo Bills nor the sport of American Style Football 

On 12/10/2020 at 6:35 PM, Andrew Amerk said:

The Bulls are a basketball team. 

Edited by Brawndo

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

1st 3rd quarter in quite some time that they actually outscored the opponent.  Good time of the year to start doing that.  (Already expect them to outscore the opponent in the 4th should they not have an insurmountable lead built up by then.)

Speaking of “quite some time,” when was last time they got the ball with 7:11 left and ran out the clock?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SDS said:

Here is what the bills/Jets game looked like a couple years ago to color blind people: 

Yep, I remember this video from then.  Even when the Bills are playing a team other than the Jets or Eagles, the field still is green.  The all-reds are hideous and stupid.  They look like a D-III team out there.

1 hour ago, SDS said:

Here is what the bills/Jets game looked like a couple years ago to color blind people: 

My friend was at that game. He's not color blind. He said that under the lights, in person, it was brutal.

I'm convinced they only do it to sell the video to EA sports cuz its easier to digitize the movement of players for Madden NFL.

Just like the sensors in the unis. It's not for us.

It's crap.

Edited by SwampD

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.