Edmunds--Oliver

Murphy--Hughes

Lawson--Poyer

Williams

Wallace

Why isn’t Tre White in goal?   

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1

I predict a lot of wins that dont happen but here goes.  I think they rise up and get big plays from Eichel, Reinhart, Mojo and Dahlin.  
Everyone else just grinds away away to keep the Florida shot count down.   

Sabres win 4-2 and Bogo gets a dance with Yandle (Which should have happened last year). 

3 hours ago, I-90 W said:

Going to the game with the kids as well. Driving from Albany. 716 after and staying at Harborcenter. Annual tradition, hope the boys put on a good one. 

Highly recommend the Iron Works if you're on a bit of a walk-about the Arena.

Last time I was there after a game they had a really good band , no cover and some great prices on their draft beers.

9 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I don’t have any in-depth analysis to provide, only that I’m bringing my 2 year old daughter to her first Sabres game, and made this sign: 

0404130C-CEE9-4277-878E-BC452E7CFD0A.jpeg

That’s gonna be a hard sign to see sitting up in the 300s ?

seriously ... have  great time!

get there in time to get your goat head pennant. Two of em!

Edited by Zamboni

cut.jpg

The Sabres host the Florida Panthers tonight and it's also '90s Night -errr '90s Day - with it now being a 1 p.m. faceoff from KeyBank Center.

Welcome back some alumni from 1990s before the game and make sure you're one of the first 10,000 fans in the building so you can grab a red and black "goathead" pennant.

• This is the third of four meetings between the Sabres and Panthers this season.
  • Last meeting: Buffalo defeated Florida 5-2 in Florida on Nov. 24, 2019
  • Next meeting: Thursday, March 19 in Florida
  • The Sabres are 3-6-1 in their last 10 games vs. the Panthers; 4-6-0 at home.
  • With wins in their first two meetings of the season, the Sabres have multiple victories against the Panthers in a season for the first time since 2016-17. A win today would give Buffalo wins in three consecutive matchups with Florida for the first time since they won three straight from Feb. 10 to Oct. 20, 2011.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

Why isn’t Tre White in goal?   

I had meant to --- mistyped. Fixed.

9 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I don’t have any in-depth analysis to provide, only that I’m bringing my 2 year old daughter to her first Sabres game, and made this sign: 

0404130C-CEE9-4277-878E-BC452E7CFD0A.jpeg

That's a really nicely-done sign.

5 hours ago, I-90 W said:

Going to the game with the kids as well. Driving from Albany. 716 after and staying at Harborcenter. Annual tradition, hope the boys put on a good one. 

Be prepared for 716 to be an absolute mad house with the Bills game at 430. 

14 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I'm going to be disappointed if they won't play with the goathead tonight ?

I hope they do as well, but it doesn't appear that they've made any announcement. A few weeks back for Canucks '80s night, they wore their wild guady "V" jerseys during warmups, and then those beautiful skate jerseys for the game. Those skates are their Alternate jersey this year, in addition to the official 3rd (stick), and the home and away. Our Alternate this year is the 50th anniversary. So --- maybe we wear goatheads during warmups? But they aren't out for sale anywhere, which means they won't be worn in-game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.