GDT Lightning at Sabres 12/31/19 7pm

SwampD

Phew. Thanks, Ullmark! Let’s not get overly sloppy here. 
(And we’re watching an entertaining hockey game with a team that’s showing some heart after weeks of malaise. This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let’s not bicker and argue about who played more hockey than who.)

Phew again! Thanks, Linus.

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

About once every 10 games we do this. 

It's talent. It was talent, and it'll be talent until Botts improves the roster. We aren't going to lose EVERY GAME

Talent is one important ingredient.  But talent alone won’t do it.  You have to play hard,  play with passion, play for each other.  

Think of McDermott’s teachings grasshopper.  

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

We're winning because the fear of AHL'ers taking roster spots is real, and that is the truth. Take a look, Dalton Smith is sitting some players.

That so many roster players are in danger of being reasonably replaced with an AHL lifer is scary, yes. 

1 minute ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

The fact that this is allowed on this site is laughable and pathetic

Dude stop. You made a personal attack against me, and I told you to f*ck off. Don't want to be told to hit the bricks, don't make personal insults. 

If they want to give me warning points for spelling out a curse word with a * in it cause you are attacking the poster and not the post, so be it. 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.