New Jersey at Buffalo, 7pm, Dec. 2, 2019, MSG, WGR.

Eleven

4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Hey @Eleven,

I know you are really tight with the big, jolly dude from up north.

So, if you don't mind could you kindly put in a word with him that I am really looking forward to his poem again this year.  I know he knows everything, but please remind him that I have tried to be good again this year and I hope that is close enough.  Thanks.

Hey everyone @New Scotland (NS)is checking in before the game ends. We’re all good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I imagine Dorothy might be feeling a bit frisky later. Better hold onto your beaver hat! Do have some nitro pills on hand?

I just bought a new Fedora this past weekend.  She loves the manly and distinguished look.  I like keeping the top of my head warm.  

Unfortunately, Nitro and those Blue Pills to not mix.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, jsb said:

Those are the same lines they've had for a couple of games now, did you miss the Leafs b2b?? They actually looked pretty good, Mitts looks much better since he's been on the wing also since Marcus got back.

Actually I did miss them both. Skinner on that line was surprising to see. I would rather be be on the second line personally.

3 hours ago, Zamboni said:

In its proper thread ...

I’ll be optimistic ...

5-3 Sabres

Scandella,, Larsson or Vesey with a goal.

My best friend who has been going to games for decades was at the rags-Devils game on Saturday and said he has never seen an NHL team in person that looked worse than the Devils. This one is an absolute must win, and really the outcome shouldn't even be in doubt going into the 3rd.

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

I get the lovable uncle schtick, but a modern day broadcaster with relevant insight he is not.

Well, yeah, he retired like six years ago.

3 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

Did Robataille actually ever say that on air?

Yes. "Knocked him into Queersville." And not that long ago, really.

"Up and down like a toilet seat." That alone would get him fired today. Heavens to Betsy!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Radar said:

Believe it when I see it. If they are that's two coaches who should be gone.

They have been playing together for a few games.  Skinner actually scored a goal off of a nice feed from Larsson just a couple games ago, on Friday I believe.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Still can't believe we only had to trade Nylander for him. 

Didn't know much about him before he came here.

Seeing him play, guess it's a good thing Quenneville got canned in Chi Town and Tallon had other things he was working on when Joel started his new gig.  The trade definitely worked out for Buffalo.  How it works for Chicago remains to be determined.

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

Mixed up like a hounds breakfast. 

Of course that must be referring to something negative or bad. That’s a no no phrase. Amirite? ?

... love that phrase ...

I know someone who's in a band called Dog's Breakfast.  Same thought I believe.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.