GDT: Sabres at Leafs 2-25-19 7PM

spndnchz

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

They said the Sabres will have a great period without scoring (like most of the 1st tonight) but then the lack of scoring kind of hangs over the team and they start to expect the worst.  They nailed that.

But will they survive the dreaded "second period"? Babs is gonna ratchet up the "intensity" of his Leafs! Get ready!

• Like (+1) 1

Anybody else miss douchey Kadri not being out there?

Just now, woods-racer said:

May the Leafs leave Jack open in the center of a prime goal scoring area then have the defense move out of the way so he has an open look at the net on every power play.

Wish he would shoot most of the time! I wouldn't mind seeing him get a little greedy!

Just now, woods-racer said:

May the Leafs leave Jack open in the center of a prime goal scoring area then have the defense move out of the way so he has an open look at the net on every power play.

Mackenzie said, "I'm not a big hockey tactician, but I do know your penalty killers aren't supposed to line up on the goal line."  ?

3 minutes ago, eman said:

But will they survive the dreaded "second period"? Babs is gonna ratchet up the "intensity" of his Leafs! Get ready!

Truth.  The Leaves will do their best Byfuglien impression all period.  

Edited by ...

Just now, Beer said:

Pettersson has a pretty sizeable lead in points but do you think what Dahlin is doing as an 18 year old dman gets him the Calder?

With every point he gets closer, but I think the Canuck kid gets it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.