GDT: Sabres at Leafs 2-25-19 7PM

spndnchz

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Hutton in net

Not too big of a surprise.  He's looked like the pre-injury Hutton these last 2.

If he did regain the #1 role, wonder if Ullmark will ever admit to not being 100% on the day of a game again.  (Some sort of tweak to the leg in the morning skate cost him the start vs the Bolts.)

12 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

The Le3afs have lost 3 of their last 4, and we just played TB tough. I wouldn't say it is inevitable that we get caved tonight.

I'd just like to see this team string together back-to-back wins for the first time this calendar year.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I prefer to use proper grammar: Blow Leaves Blow!  ?

Well, technically speaking the plural of "leaf" is "leaves".  However, an individual who plays for the Toronto NHL club is a "Maple Leaf", so the team is made up of "Maple Leafs". (It even sez so on their jersey crest.) So, "Blow Leafs Blow" is correct.  Either way, as long as we beat the bejeebers out of the buggers.......  ??

22 minutes ago, Sabre Dance said:

Well, technically speaking the plural of "leaf" is "leaves".  However, an individual who plays for the Toronto NHL club is a "Maple Leaf", so the team is made up of "Maple Leafs". (It even sez so on their jersey crest.) So, "Blow Leafs Blow" is correct.  Either way, as long as we beat the bejeebers out of the buggers.......  ??

Propaganda I say.  Plural of Leaf is Leaves.  LOL  I have hated that team since 1970.

I coached them to 4 Cups and they still fired me.  Heck, no one else could beat Toe Blake. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Propaganda a say.  Plural of Leaf is Leaves.  LOL  I have hated that team since 1970.

I coached them to 4 Cups and they still fired me.  Heck, no one else could beat Toe Blake. 

4 of 13 is a pretty good ratio Punchsie.

And not even close to one since they fired your ass.  Long live the Punch curse!!

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
there is a whole letter between the 'v' and the 'n' ...
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.