GDT Ottawa Senators vs Buffalo Sabres 7:30pm ET 11/1/18

Andrew Amerk

56 minutes ago, N S said:

Hey chz,

If you are giving away stuff for free, where do I line up?

<================================================================= lol

oddly enough I took the game to take my nephew for his birthday, but his birthday party is at 3. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Exactly. It's simple things like this that I don't understand why it's so freaking hard for the Sabres to understand

I am pretty sure you, Liger or both know which one(s) would be subject to waiver wire to make it down. 

Does that have anything to do with not sending him ? 

Just now, R_Dudley said:

I am pretty sure you, Liger or both know which one(s) would be subject to waiver wire to make it down. 

Well if that's the case then I'm the one that doesn't understand simple things

1 minute ago, R_Dudley said:

Tage? He doesn't need to clear waivers as far as I understand the process or have heard. 

The reason Phil is sitting Evan is the reason that when he plays he's at the bottom of the barrel in terms of ES ice time, and the reason Sobotka is regularly the 2nd most played center and 4th most played forward - Phil struggles to understand WHY things work when they are working. 

When Sobotka isn't posting the worst metrics on the team, it's because he's with Reinhart, but when Reinhart leaves his side, Phil thinks it's Vlad and continues to play that (now much worse) line second to Jack's, and we subsequently have trouble at ES again for the first time in 5 games

Evan doesn't have a goal yet but everything underlying about his game supports what it looks like on the ice - whether it's 28-71-29 or 71-37-21, he is simply makes things work and tilts the ice

2 hours ago, Sabel79 said:

Thompson, Dahlin, and Mitts are the only waiver-exempt players in Buffalo right now.  

Well then it makes no sense at all why he (Tage) isn't getting big time minutes with the Amerks. 

I can see why Elie and ERod  are here and alternating however I agree ERod should be getting the lion share based on passing the eye & stats test some have shared here 

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

They should certainly not bring up Olofsson. They should send Tage down and just keep Elie on the team and play Erod. 

Yup. As sure as Ricky Wysocki can disc golf, Tage Thompson should be in Rochester. It's obviously best for his development, and he'll help make a strong team even better. 

As you say, if he goes down they'll still have a roster of 22 with an extra forward and defenseman. 

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Yup. As sure as Ricky Wysocki can disc golf, Tage Thompson should be in Rochester. It's obviously best for his development, and he'll help make a strong team even better. 

As you say, if he goes down they'll still have a roster of 22 with an extra forward and defenseman. 

???...how many players are the Amerks allowed to have and would that make them have to move someone down?? They have 26 players listed.

Just curious

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.