Please make sure you know username/password

SDS

pi2000

0123456_AustonMatthews_is_a_money_hungry_little_bitch_password_theres_a_drug_problem_in_the_NHL_that_the_Sabres_are_not_immune_to_password_ROR_is_an_infallible_god_who_got_treated_unfairly_by_the_media_and_fans_and_was_run_out_town_by_Eichels_media_contingent_and_an_overzealous_washedup_paul_hamilton_whos_trying_to_stay_relevant_late_in_his_career_password123

Edited by pi2000

pi2000

0123456_AustonMatthews_is_a_money_hungry_little_bitch_password_theres_a_drug_problem_in_the_NHL_that_the_Sabres_are_not_immune_to_password_ROR_is_an_infallible_god_who_got_treated_unfairly_by_the_media_and_fans_and_was_run_out_town_by_Eichels_media_contingent_and_an_overzealous_washedup_paul_hamilton_whos_trying_to_stay_relevant_late_in_his_career_password123

I think you are supposed to pick a password that people won't guess...

• Haha (+1) 1

pi2000

Error. Cannot use three consecutive numbers in a row.

Gonna take some time getting used to. Can we get the Sabres blue and gold back though?

And, it appears we have 'likes'

Just now, bunomatic said:

maybe I'm spoiled or just can't find it or Gawd forbid it doesn't exist but...where is the last post read thingy ?

I can't find if a thread has been posted in with a new reply I haven't read yet or not

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

maybe I'm spoiled or just can't find it or Gawd forbid it doesn't exist but...where is the last post read thingy ?

@WildCard We can tag people in posts....

Those yellow dots/stars will start showing up. Click on those and that takes you to last read post.

6 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Ah crap, you mean I have to relearn emoji tags?

On your phone, you just use them as you normally would in any application. On the desktop, you just click the smiley face in the toolbar and insert one of the hundreds you normally see on your phone.

Posted from my desktop:

??????

These weren't available before.

Another forum I am on had recently switched to this new software so I had some pre-exposure to it.  That said, it was not as busy as this place.

I've already altered my workflow on the site based on the updates.  I'm really loving the changes.

Great job SDS... thanks for the time spent on this.

Well i just caught up to the update.

Didn't remember how long I have been lurking here, I signed up in 2007 with an old email.. 

Thanks SDS for the help with the reset and for keeping us up with the technology times.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.