Please make sure you know username/password

SDS

A couple items to note:

1. The url is going to change after upgrade. Community will be in a directory off of sabrespace.com

2. As such, you will need to login again. Make sure you know your credentials

3. The login/display names get combined. I’ll convert everything to use display names. Therefore you will use your display name as part of your login.

4. My experience is that 50% of you will really like the upgrade and 50% are going to wish me dead. However after a short period of time the latter will be fine with the changes.

5. Yes, the upgrade is necessary. This version that we are using has reached end of life and is no longer being patched for security issues. It is also not compatible with other modern pieces of software that makes everything run and therefore we have been sacrificing server speed until we get this community upgraded.

I will probably start working on it later tonight and tomorrow.

There is always that one guy who throws a big turd into the punch bowl.

:P

+++++

Thanks for everything Scott.

According to the Guinness Book of World Record's, I was the third person to ever say "Fire Botterill", clocking in 45.23 seconds after his hiring was announced.

• Haha (+1) 1

A couple items to note:

1. The url is going to change after upgrade. Community will be in a directory off of sabrespace.com

2. As such, you will need to login again. Make sure you know your credentials

3. The login/display names get combined. I’ll convert everything to use display names. Therefore you will use your display name as part of your login.

4. My experience is that 50% of you will really like the upgrade and 50% are going to wish me dead. However after a short period of time the latter will be fine with the changes.

5. Yes, the upgrade is necessary. This version that we are using has reached end of life and is no longer being patched for security issues. It is also not compatible with other modern pieces of software that makes everything run and therefore we have been sacrificing server speed until we get this community upgraded.

I will probably start working on it later tonight and tomorrow.

:lol:

I can't spell this word either, but I've never been this far off :lol:

My lord that’s bad. I’m guilty of relying on Siri/Apple too much when I’m typing on my phone, so if I’ve missed that much it clearly won’t know what I’m trying to say :lol:

So we're going to an all-YouTube posting format, where we just make videos of us yelling at eachother? The future is here!

But the video will also show vigorously shaking fists for emphasis...

Oh, it'll be worse than that. Flipping tables, rooftop WWE, crashing cars, burning buildings, animal maulings, self-inflicted gunshot wounds, farm machine accidents. The limit of man's desire to illustrate that someone else is wrong on the internet is way beyond man himself.

The new and improved

SABRESSPACE!

Edited by IKnowPhysics

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.