GDT Buffalo at Toronto 3/26/18 7pm MSG, GR

Brawndo

I questioned Jack's pride in one of the other topics but when this guy is motivated and he brings it, he is a true beast. Now how do they get this guy to bring it every night? Do that, and everything just might turn around.

I believe good teammates will do the trick. And I don't blame him, TBH

Always a good day when the Sabres beat the Loafs!

Just 1 question: which one of you boneheads started talking about a shutout in the 2nd? (Not about to dig all the way back through ALL 4 pages to figure it out.) WTF dude?

:lol:

1 more Q: what were the "issues" Ullmark had this afternoon? Johnson thought Ullmark was starting until 4:45PM.

The Leafs took more shot attempts from the slot tonight than any team has in any other game this season. 

We blocked a lot of them, more than half. Decent job at suppression as usual, and bad job at possessing ourselves as usual. 

Phil, figure out how to funnel your team's play to the slot. Teams go from being bad at this to good at this with few personnel changes and big coaching changes regularly. You'll be that big coaching change if you don't start soon.

Always a good day when the Sabres beat the Loafs!

Just 1 question: which one of you boneheads started talking about a shutout in the 2nd? (Not about to dig all the way back through ALL 4 pages to figure it out.) WTF dude?

:lol:

1 more Q: what were the "issues" Ullmark had this afternoon? Johnson thought Ullmark was starting until 4:45PM.

Housley said he took a shot off the mask, was held out as a precaution.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.