Okposo out (wife in labor); Griffith up

Eleven

We don't have a lineup thread anymore for minor news like this.  Anyway:

Matthew BovéVerified account @Matt_Bove
FollowFollow @Matt_Bove
More

Kyle Okposo’s wife went into labor this morning. He won’t make trip to Tampa Bay. Seth Griffith has been recalled #SabresNHL_2017_2018_Buff_Sabres.png @WKBW

Edited by Eleven

Would have rather seen Bailey and gulp... Possibly Nylander.

And I’m pretty sure that is exactly the message that was intended.

It’s exactly what Botterill is preaching about creating internal competition.

Edited by Mick O’Manly

Best of luck to Kyle and his new child, Koko Okposo. 

That would be a hell of a name.

Congrats to them.  Some of the greatest moments in life is watching your children being born.  Some of the most painful too if you get too close to your wife at the wrong time.  :)

Ryan...

That would be a hell of a name.

Congrats to them.  Some of the greatest moments in life is watching your children being born.  Some of the most painful too if you get too close to your wife at the wrong time.  :)

Never forget the grip on my hand yelling you did this too me.... my response... you asked... and let go.

Ryan...

Never forget the grip on my hand yelling you did this too me.... my response... you asked... and let go.

That's a brave response.  Either you knew better or you were foolish and survived.  :)

My wife was absolutely fantastic... she really didn't beat me up too bad.  I did have to try and reason with her at one point and she did tell me she was going to kill one of the residents if he walked if he entered the room again.  The nurse helped me take care of that situation... and with a smile.  :)

Zoso Okposo is pretty good.

As long as it's not Yoko I'm good.  And if it is Yoko.. well I'm good anyway because it's not my business.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.