Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

19 hours ago, Eleven said:

Almost all of the gifs on here don't make sense to me. I don't know what movies or shows they're from or what they're supposed to mean.

I do know that Mario Williams was a good signing.

74D3.gif

Just wanted to see if you understand this one.  ?

1 minute ago, That Aud Smell said:

I am solidly in the "solid G" camp. I had to slow my roll considerably, though, when I learned that the inventor of this file type came out and said that it was supposed to be pronounced jiff.

That's accurate. It's always intended and should be JIF... ?  I've never said it any other way.

19 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I am solidly in the "solid G" camp. I had to slow my roll considerably, though, when I learned that the inventor of this file type came out and said that it was supposed to be pronounced jiff.

In that case, he should have learned how to spell it.

I backed way the heck off this issue a while back, but I'll continue to monitor it just the same. #TheGodSquad

The son of a minister, Nathan Peterman has always had a close relationship with God. His father, Chuck, founded Creekside Christian Church outside of Jacksonville. For Peterman, his father’s advice comes through the spirit by which they live.

“That’s who we are, and I don’t think you have to be a pastor to do that either,” Peterman said. “That’s just our whole life. I don’t think there’s a separation between the world and the Christian world. We see the world through that lens. Every talk we have I count myself lucky to have that great advice from him that I know is coming from the best advice ever written on Earth. I’m so thankful for my dad I can’t even put it into words.”

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/how-faith-and-competitive-fire-drive-nathan-peterman-to-achieve-his-ultimate-goa

28 minutes ago, shrader said:

In that case, he should have learned how to spell it.

The problem with this statement is that that's simply not how acronyms work. I guarantee you that you don't pronounce laser, scuba, snafu, fubar, awol, radar, HMMWV, NATO, or any dozens of other examples by their full form pronunciations.

24 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

The problem with this statement is that that's simply not how acronyms work. I guarantee you that you don't pronounce laser, scuba, snafu, fubar, awol, radar, HMMWV, NATO, or any dozens of other examples by their full form pronunciations.

Awol is the only one of those that starts with a different sound than the initial letter represents.  

3 hours ago, WildCard said:

Getting tickets to a Georgia Bulldogs game down in Atlanta, looking at 9/1 or 9/15 (Austin Peay or Middle Ten.) First big college game and first time in Atlanta, anyone have recommendations? @GASabresIUFAN @LGR4GM

I'll be at both games.  Message me how long you'll be in town.  The games are in Athens, about 75 minutes NE of the ATL.  Athens is a great college town.  All football weekends are busy, but really fun.  I'd recommend staying in Athens if you can get a room at a decent price.

9 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I'll be at both games.  Message me how long you'll be in town.  The games are in Athens, about 75 minutes NE of the ATL.  Athens is a great college town.  All football weekends are busy, but really fun.  I'd recommend staying in Athens if you can get a room at a decent price.

Sweet yeah I'll let you know which game we decide on

9 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

GIF - pronounced same as Jif. 

Your sentence proves yourself wrong

22 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

I backed way the heck off this issue a while back, but I'll continue to monitor it just the same. #TheGodSquad

The son of a minister, Nathan Peterman has always had a close relationship with God. His father, Chuck, founded Creekside Christian Church outside of Jacksonville. For Peterman, his father’s advice comes through the spirit by which they live.

“That’s who we are, and I don’t think you have to be a pastor to do that either,” Peterman said. “That’s just our whole life. I don’t think there’s a separation between the world and the Christian world. We see the world through that lens. Every talk we have I count myself lucky to have that great advice from him that I know is coming from the best advice ever written on Earth. I’m so thankful for my dad I can’t even put it into words.”

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/how-faith-and-competitive-fire-drive-nathan-peterman-to-achieve-his-ultimate-goa

He should pray to become a better quarterback.

On 8/8/2018 at 2:12 PM, JujuFish said:

See, this is why I never save files as a .GIF, always a .JPG...or is that .JPEG?  Dang!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.