GDT Avalanche at Sabres 7pm ET 2-11-2018

jsb

I decided to assemble my new desk tonight instead of watch the rest of the game after the first.  I am glad I did, even though it sounds like it was entertaining. 

Got a Jarvis Sit-Stand Desk.  Definitely cool so far.

I'll be back watching games in no time.

Nelson >>> Ristolainen

Today that was true.  Will it remain so, is the question.

Housley says there were some "passengers" tonight plural ... 

Besides Risto, who else ? Pominville ? 

Not Rodrigues.  He's worked hard the last couple games.

I know I'm just sitting here stewing about this, but hear me out: Imagine the Sabres had a goalie who could stop,the occasional puck. How much better would life be for all of us?

Ullmark next season.  Think about how much better the Sabres looked when Guhle and Ullmark were in the lineup.  The system is coming together under Housley, and the right players coming up from Rochester should put the Sabres in playoff contention next season.

Today that was true.  Will it remain so, is the question.

Not Rodrigues.  He's worked hard the last couple games.

Ullmark next season.  Think about how much better the Sabres looked when Guhle and Ullmark were in the lineup.  The system is coming together under Housley, and the right players coming up from Rochester should put the Sabres in playoff contention next season.

Think how good they looked w/ Reinhart picking up Eichel's slack. Oh, he didn't? Gosh darn it, it's not Sam's fault that those slackers couldn't fill in for him. He's still dreamy.

I was there tonight, had club seats to my surprise. ROR looked extra shifty and like a bull out there all night, I also saw a number of questionable calls and non calls, but ultimately the special teams for both teams was, bad.

Lehner is the reason we lost, when all is said and done, how can you not make a simple routine glove save?!?! A flubber and it ends up in our net, just not good enough.

Pominville is so over the hill it's ridiculous. I know they took the contract to get Scandella but he is starting to approach Moulson territory.  

Agreed, when is the last time you actually saw him stickhandle around someone as opposed to just shooting it in or taking a long shot ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.