GDT Sabres at Boston 7PM 2/10/18 MSG GR

Brawndo

Brian HolZIIIIINNNNNGGer.

Callaway, are you just going to tease us with that?

My bother in law knows him and asked me to lunch and the game. I just had too much going on.

I just spoke to broinlaw and he said Lehner is a great guy. He admitted he sucks in shootouts and told the coach to just put Chad in for those....not sure if that was a joke or not.

He also said some of the younger kids are just concerned with parties and after losses, they just want to know where they go out...ugh

My bother in law knows him and asked me to lunch and the game. I just had too much going on.

I just spoke to broinlaw and he said Lehner is a great guy. He admitted he sucks in shootouts and told the coach to just put Chad in for those....not sure if that was a joke or not.

He also said some of the younger kids are just concerned with parties and after losses, they just want to know where they go out...ugh

Good stuff.

Confirming our suspicions. This team doesn't take it seriously.

Oh, it's no joke.

My long difficult week is finally over so I’m torn between an extended soak in the hot tub or this game tonight. Maybe I’ll watch the first and go from there. Haven’t seen much Amerks hockey this month so I am jonesing for some hockey, but I also haven’t had much rest so I’m jonesing for that too.

I bet they have the same mentality after wins. I'm not sure why anyone would expect single 20-somethings to act any differently. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.