Trade Deadline Deals 2018 (Non-Sabres Thread)

Brawndo

Don't know anything about Lindgren, but the 1st will be in the late 20's, and those other two are JAG's. 

and Nash is well past his best by date.

Interesting trade.

Wouldn't call Spooner a JAG, kid has 25 points in 39 games.   seeing this trade Kane should net a 1st and a prospect for sure.

Rangers did take on the beleskey contract though.

Edited by blåbär

Massive overpayment by Boston. Spooner only has 3 fewer points than Nash this year. In 21 fewer games... They’ve been rolling, so i’m surprised they would shake up the chemistry of the second line. Especially at the cost of a first and a B prospect. And it’s not like Nash is money in the playoffs.

I’d be estacic if I was a ranger fan. And I’m on the edge of my seat to see what this means for Kane.

Massive overpayment by Boston. Spooner only has 3 fewer points than Nash this year. In 21 fewer games... They’ve been rolling, so i’m surprised they would shake up the chemistry of the second line. Especially at the cost of a first and a B prospect. And it’s not like Nash is money in the playoffs.

I’d be estacic if I was a ranger fan. And I’m on the edge of my seat to see what this means for Kane.

Good take. He's long in the tooth and Kane would have looked good in a Boston uni.

Swing for the fences JBot.

Agreed. I think that's a huge overpayment by Boston.

The @MapleLeafs announced that the hockey club has acquired forwards Tomas Plekanec and Kyle Baun from the Montreal Canadiens in exchange for Rinat Valiev, Kerby Rychel and Toronto’s second round draft pick in 2018.

Montreal retains 50% of Plekanec’s Salary

Yes!!! Take that Marlies!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.