John's Team  

46 members have voted

1. 1. His team will be...

• New York Islanders
    • NYI
    • San Jose
    • Tampa
    • Toronto

Eh, it's not as if Incarcerated Bob hasn't been wrong before. This just screams "I'm taking an educated guess to build my twitter reputation if I'm right."

Correct , but Bob has some great sources within the Islanders Organization, it’s one team he gets right more often then not Edited by Brawndo

I'll be interested to see how Toronto juggles the cap next year when Marner, Nylander, and Matthews need to be paid. 

I like this news. 

A. San Jose doesn't get Tavares, hopefully they're not as good without him and that results in a better draft pick.

B. I want Toronto to have a good team, because I believe the Sabres are (finally) going to be good soon and I want two amazing teams with a great rivalry. It should be some great hockey going forward.

C. Toronto. This makes them even easier to hate.

That was $11M AAV over 7 years.  I'm pretty sure that's the reason that CapFriendly.com just crashed.

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

I recognize that I’m in the minority, but I like the Leafs. Howie Meeker, Don Cherry, Ron MacLean, HNIC, and all that ...

Congratulations, Millbank.

What a fast rebuild. I remember a thread asking whose rebuild would be faster, or something similar. Lottery fortune, the attractiveness of the city, and some astute cap magic (Phaneuf, et al.) all played a role. Certainly there are holes, but that’s true everywhere.

‘Tis better to have cap problems with the right players than room without them.

Here’s to 2021 when Tavares, Matthews, Nylander and Marner line up against Eichel, Mittlestadt, Dahlin and ... someone.

The Leafs kicked a**.

Edited by Neo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.