Bogo out 4-6 Weeks with a LBI

Brawndo

Bogosian WITH a LBI or Bogosian IS a LBI?

So, do they keep Guhle up or just ride this thing to the bottom like Slim Whitman?

Please get Guhle away from this tire fire. I've never felt worse about any of my sports teams. I hope I see signs of competency from anyone in the org soon. The Amerks give me hope but it's mostly 30 year old guys schooling the rest of the league.

He might possibly be the biggest waste of space a hockey player can be injury wise since......oh yeh Tyler Ennis..This team sucks.  I look at my season ticket cards and I want to burn them.   This team makes me puke when I think about them..... :censored:  :wallbash:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:

I’ll say it again: if Botterill enters into next season with Bogosian penciled into a top 4 roll, he has utterly failed, and is setting us up for failure.

It was completely unacceptable before today, and this is just further overkill.

The only way it's acceptable to bring him back is if he's pencilled in as the 5 or 6. That would be pricy, but they should have the space that it doesn't matter. 50 games of him playing well on a pairing w/ the 6 (McCabe, Antipin, Guhle, other) is fine; not ideal, but fine. 50 games of him as the 3, & there's big trouble right here in River City.

The only way it's acceptable to bring him back is if he's pencilled in as the 5 or 6. That would be pricy, but they should have the space that it doesn't matter. 50 games of him playing well on a pairing w/ the 6 (McCabe, Antipin, Guhle, other) is fine; not ideal, but fine. 50 games of him as the 3, & there's big trouble right here in River City.

Yup. I can stomach bottom pair. But that’s at most.

I’d much rather see him gone. If only because it helps spare me my daily nightmare of Bogosian being re-signed to a new deal at the end of his current one.

I can't hate on a guy because he gets hurt.  It's not like he's doing stupid ###### (looking at you Pat Kaleta) to put himself in a position of undue risk.

Not hating on the player, but whoever is responsible for him being on our team.

I can't hate on a guy because he gets hurt.  It's not like he's doing stupid ###### (looking at you Pat Kaleta) to put himself in a position of undue risk.

It's not so much hating on him as it is hating on the situation the Sabres find themselves in wherein a guy that is expected to be solidly in the 2nd pairing (on a team w/ nobody showing they are "true" top pairing guys) is knowingly, heading into any particular season, going to miss an absolute bare minimum of 20 games forcing guys that should be 6/7's into that 2nd pairing role for likely 1/3 of a season.

You can make do & even thrive w/ 6 2nd pairing guys. You can't get by for long w/ 2-3 3's & a bunch of 6/7's.

It's not so much hating on him as it is hating on the situation the Sabres find themselves in wherein a guy that is expected to be solidly in the 2nd pairing (on a team w/ nobody showing they are "true" top pairing guys) is knowingly, heading into any particular season, going to miss an absolute bare minimum of 20 games forcing guys that should be 6/7's into that 2nd pairing role for likely 1/3 of a season.

You can make do & even thrive w/ 6 2nd pairing guys. You can't get by for long w/ 2-3 3's & a bunch of 6/7's.

Exactly this.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.