GDT Sabres at Pens 11/14/17 7pm MSG WGR 550

Brawndo

Pittsburgh is a true house of horrors for the Sabres, Igloo or the new joint across the street. I didn't do the math, but it looks like Pitt might be the place the Sabres franchise has had the least success on a points per game basis. Even worse than Philly. They're currently on a six-game losing streak there.

The odd thing is that the Sabres have won three of four playoff games there. The one loss was a doozie.

In my mind's eye, these games go one of two ways. The Pens blow it open in the first 10 minutes, or the Sabres lead in the third and fall apart.

Jean-Claude Van Damme out of the stands to stone Eichel in the shootout. Darius Kasparaitis past Lehner for the winner, 4-3 Pens.

Pittsburgh is a true house of horrors for the Sabres, Igloo or the new joint across the street. I didn't do the math, but it looks like Pitt might be the place the Sabres franchise has had the least success on a points per game basis. Even worse than Philly. They're currently on a six-game losing streak there.

The odd thing is that the Sabres have won three of four playoff games there. The one loss was a doozie.

In my mind's eye, these games go one of two ways. The Pens blow it open in the first 10 minutes, or the Sabres lead in the third and fall apart.

Jean-Claude Van Damme out of the stands to stone Eichel in the shootout. Darius Kasparaitis past Lehner for the winner, 4-3 Pens.

Perfect!  :cry:

What is there to say, besides when Sid was asked about his goal scoring drought he said I’m not worried We play the Sabres on Tuesday, the perfect cure for a scoring drought.

I’m kidding he didn’t say that, at least to Press he didn’t.

He said it with his eyes.

I know it's confirmation bias but I feel that every time I read about a slumping player in the BN pre-game articles that player usually has an amazing game.

Will miss the game. Out of town at a conference.

Not sure I'm upset about it. Probably less so when I get to the vendor dinner and everything is on their tab.

Then again. I love hockey.

For those who will watch, I hope the Sabres show a new side tonight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.