GDT: Sabres @ Vegas Golden Knights, 10 pm ET, 10/17/17

Doohickie

I am perhaps unnaturally focused on the team's need for this win.

I don't want the Sabres to suck this season.

Their not-sucking is dependent on righting the ship ASAP.

So, with the help of the power of positive thinking, I'll call a 4-2 win. No EN - the Sabres will be up 4-1 and the Kah-niggits will get a late one.

I never thought as a now 20 year resident of Southern Nevada that I'd see my Sabres actually play here in a regulation game. Very excited to be attending tonight. I grew up in WNY and a grad of Orchard Park HS so I will be rocking the Blue and Gold #15 jersey tonight. But the Knights are now my favorite Western Conf team for sure. They have been off to a good start. Subban played lights out vs Boston on Sunday and was 30 secs away from a shutout. So awesome having two official teams to root for! But tonight I'll be hoping for 2pts Buffalo!

The Strictly Hip will be playing pre game outside NYNY Hotel and there are already tons of Sabres jerseys around town that i've seen. Many former WNYorkers live in Vegas so the T-Mobile will be rocking tonight with Blue n Gold!!

I never thought as a now 20 year resident of Southern Nevada that I'd see my Sabres actually play here in a regulation game. Very excited to be attending tonight. I grew up in WNY and a grad of Orchard Park HS so I will be rocking the Blue and Gold #15 jersey tonight. But the Knights are now my favorite Western Conf team for sure. They have been off to a good start. Subban played lights out vs Boston on Sunday and was 30 secs away from a shutout. So awesome having two official teams to root for! But tonight I'll be hoping for 2pts Buffalo!

The Strictly Hip will be playing pre game outside NYNY Hotel and there are already tons of Sabres jerseys around town that i've seen. Many former WNYorkers live in Vegas so the T-Mobile will be rocking tonight with Blue n Gold!!

Awesome, have fun!!!

Vegas's entire defense is composed of guys that probably spent parts of last season as a healthy scratch. Little Malcolm Subban is in net. We need this win.

Oh, dear, criticism of the "brain trust." That would be soooo naughty.

Sigh, PA, you really are a troll at times.

It hasn't nothing to do with that. You're doing what you always do, trying to tie everything back to your narrative that you're pushing. Carrier was not as important to this team as Ullmark. That's the call that was made and I can live with that. Carrier never impressed me, Ullmark has.

Edited by LGR4GM

Jack needs to shoot more, we have a rookie goalie, lets pepper him with shots.

I'd imagine the Subban has literally never seen a shot like Jack's. Jack needs to use it and surprise him a few times.

Engorge the net with the puck. Make your goals ubiquitous (and also phantasmagorical so we have more highlight videos to watch).

It would truly be fortuitous for there to be an ubiquity of goals with inequity in our favor.

Okay.  I don't like the lines.  Girgs should be on the first line in place of Kane, not playing 4C.  Let Kane play with ROR and KO.  Make Larsson 4C and play Sammy at 3C.

*sigh* at least Sam is back in the top 6 #OutOfTheDoghouse

#showcasefortrade

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.