GDT: Sabres @ Vegas Golden Knights, 10 pm ET, 10/17/17

Doohickie

Stupid is as... wait, wrong idiom!

Scene: Exterior. The Sabres have survived the early season crash. They have life and hope, but are stranded near a plot point in the desert....

Threepio: Well, I'm not going that way. It's much too fluorescent and twinkly. This way is much easier.

Artoo: Whrrrrr.

Threepio: What makes you think there are victories over there?

Artoo: Beep bloop.

Threepio: Don't get technical with me.

Artoo: Beep whrrrr beep. Boop beep.

Threepio: Stanley Cup? What are you talking about? I've had just about enough of you! Go that way. You'll be tanking for Dahlin within a week, you frozen-bladed hoser.

Stupid is as... wait, wrong idiom!

Scene: Exterior. The Sabres have survived the early season crash. They have life and hope, but are stranded near a plot point in the desert....

Threepio: Well, I'm not going that way. It's much too fluorescent and twinkly. This way is much easier.

Artoo: Whrrrrr.

Threepio: What makes you think there are victories over there?

Artoo: Beep bloop.

Threepio: Don't get technical with me.

Artoo: Beep whrrrr beep. Boop beep.

Threepio: Stanley Cup? What are you talking about? I've had just about enough of you! Go that way. You'll be tanking for Dahlin within a week, you frozen-bladed hoser.

Lol

Okposo back on the ice for practice after illness (per Jourdon LaBarber twitter)

Meh.  Old news already.  Curse you, WC!

Not sure what I think of those lines.  Not sure what I should think.

Thank god Girgensons is centering the 4th line. Wouldn't want him putting up points while helping make Eichel to focal point of his line.

AHHHHH

Okay.  I don't like the lines.  Girgs should be on the first line in place of Kane, not playing 4C.  Let Kane play with ROR and KO.  Make Larsson 4C and play Sammy at 3C.

*sigh* at least Sam is back in the top 6 #OutOfTheDoghouse

Girgensons - Eichel - Pominville

Kane - Samson - Okposo

Pouliot - ROR - Bailey

Nolan - Larsson - #dontcare

Really wasn't that hard to do, was it?

I hope by midseason ROR is on Sam's wing and Kane is playing with Larsson.

F*ck these lines

Whose wife did Zemgus hit on? He has been one of the best players and has been good with Eichel and Pommers. :unsure:

It's called, stupid

Somebody has to centre the fourth line.

But if it was me, I'd just go three lines all night long.

Girgs Jack Pommer

Larsson O'Reilly KO

Kane Samson Bailey

Dont Giva ######

Maybe Beaulieu can centre Pouliot and Nolan and Antipin can draw in.

Did any of you brilliant wannabe coaches ever think that MAYBE just MAYBE that Jack wants these guys playing on his line??? 

That he put it in HCPH mind that those are the guys he prefers to play with??? No couldn't be that, why would 2 front offices and 2 head coaches be so stupid and you guys so smart???

Which one of these emoji's is the sarcastic one by the way??

Did any of you brilliant wannabe coaches ever think that MAYBE just MAYBE that Jack wants these guys playing on his line??? 

That he put it in HCPH mind that those are the guys he prefers to play with??? No couldn't be that, why would 2 front offices and 2 head coaches be so stupid and you guys so smart???

I don't give a f*ck who Jack wants to play with. 

Since none of us are professionals, I guess SDS should just shut the board down

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.