GDT: Sabres @ Vegas Golden Knights, 10 pm ET, 10/17/17

Doohickie

You mean the 200 ES minutes with the best possession numbers any Sabres line has ever put up since they started tracking them? And the best production of any Rochester forward per minute, by far, over those other forwards that all failed to make the team this year over Pouliot, Griffith, Moulson, yet we're still supposed to be super high on because they're still in our system?

The dude was solid and the only reason he gets dumped on is because he isn't ours anymore, and that's how being a fan works. Pshhh, they took that guy? Who needs him! (No matter who 'that guy' is)

I see posters laughing about him now that regularly posted about how quietly effective he was on the forecheck, how he is the only player in Sabre history to be a positive player while on the ice with Risto. 

And yet the three times I've tried to point this behavior out, it has been declared that a "concept of Carrier" is birthed

So, for the record, I'd rather have Scandella, Pommers, and Ullmark than Carrier, and I'm happy how it turned out.

I think I was always a Carrier supporter -- I just can't be too upset over losing him vs. Ullmark. Protecting Ennis over Carrier -- that one I didn't understand. But then Ennis became Scandella. At any rate, I hope Carrier plays well except tonight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.