Rochester Americans 2017/2018

LGR4GM

Since the day jbot messed with bringing ghule and ullmark up everything has basicly gone to waste. Sigh

Sadly, yes.

This season's Sabres have been like the Seinfeld BO car. EVERYONE who entered it picked it up & there was no way to get it out of the car.

PLEASE Botterill, make trades w/ Filly, Baaah-stan, & the Loafs.

Bailey with 2g and our little pal Alex with an assist. Good to see Blackwell get one. An assist as well. He plays like a rabid animal every game.

Bailey was great last night. Unbelievably fast.

I overheard a lot of fans on the way out last night lamenting how the Marlies would own us in a series. I’m not so sure of that. Especially if these boys get back to what they were doing up to the break.

Bailey with 2g and our little pal Alex with an assist. Good to see Blackwell get one. An assist as well. He plays like a rabid animal every game.

Bailey was great last night. Unbelievably fast.

I overheard a lot of fans on the way out last night lamenting how the Marlies would own us in a series. I’m not so sure of that. Especially if these boys get back to what they were doing up to the break.

Also in the Amerks favor is they'll get Baptiste & Nelson back too (plus possibly something from a Kane deal). TheMarlies won't get any young Loafs brought back.

I think he stays in college another year

How awesome would it be(for Amerks fans) if he were to screw the pooch and forego another developmental year to join the Amerks in time for a Cup run?

He shows up and helps us win a Cup, heads straight for Buffalo with the taste of blood on his lips, thirsting for more....

Uhhhhmmm. How long y’all need Griffith for, eh?

Alex Nylander looking like William on the rush which led to their first goal of the night. 

Play with that speed and tenacity regularly and you'll make your way up here before the season ends, kid. Prove me wrong!

https://twitter.com/AmerksHockey/status/969011243695689728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%23969011243695689728

Alex Nylander looking like William on the rush which led to their first goal of the night.

Play with that speed and tenacity regularly and you'll make your way up here before the season ends, kid. Prove me wrong!

https://twitter.com/AmerksHockey/status/969011243695689728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%23969011243695689728

I wonder if Kane's departure might set off a lightbulb for Alex. Hey, there's a spot to be had up in Buffalo if you want it...

I think he is getting passed his injury more than anything.

It wouldn't be the first time that a top 10 pick busted and had minimal impact despite apparent skill.

But to your point, his play the last few games is much closer to what we were all expecting when we drafted him. Let's hope in continues.

I’ve been wondering if the realization that you’ve been traded almost straight up for Kane would get into your head atol?

Did you watch the game? How did he look?

And, ya, probably. He’ll probably need an adjustment period.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.