Rochester Americans 2017/2018

LGR4GM

Ya, they’ve been stinking it up lately. Hopefully/probably just a dog days of winter slump.

They brought the stink back with them.  Clearly the Amerks did not employ the CDC foreign microorganism cleanse before letting them back in the building.

Edited by LTS

Amerks up 5-0 on the Pens in the 2nd. Nylander with the 5th goal. I sit bottom row upper deck and I’m seeing Nick Baptiste sitting in the the top row lower deck right in front of me. I think it’s cool that he’s here supporting his team.

Marty Biron was inducted interview the Amerks hall of fame tonight. He gave a very emotional speech.

Hear he’s been playing a little better.

Kid has a long way to go, particular if he has been rebounding from serious physical issues on top of his obvious confidence issues.

He’s Taylor’s biggest, most important challenge.

Hope they’re both up to it.

Hear he’s been playing a little better.

Kid has a long way to go, particular if he has been rebounding from serious physical issues on top of his obvious confidence issues.

He’s Taylor’s biggest, most important challenge.

Hope they’re both up to it.

Ya.

There’s slow starts for a young prospect in a pro league, and then there’s the unmitigated disaster of a start where an 8th overall has 13 goals in 93 games.

Still young, still time. No where to go but up, literally.

I read somewhere that Nylander has been staying late after practice for extra work and starting be more noticeable in games.

I don’t think he’s got a lack of want, I think it’s more that he has put too much pressure on himself

I think he was a kid physically and mentally who was left to drift last year. He lost his confidence and then he got hurt.

Pretty sure Botterill has removed the excuses, now it’s up to Alex to be a man and put in the work.

I read somewhere that Nylander has been staying late after practice for extra work and starting be more noticeable in games.

I don’t think he’s got a lack of want, I think it’s more that he has put too much pressure on himself

I think he was a kid physically and mentally who was left to drift last year. He lost his confidence and then he got hurt.

Pretty sure Botterill has removed the excuses, now it’s up to Alex to be a man and put in the work.

True. It does seem that there were a few things contributing to a particularly bad circumstance.

12 goals. Wow.

Crisco. 9-3

It’s surreal to hear the crowd chant “We want ten!”

Crisco to make it ten!!!!

Percy to make it ###### 11-3!!!

Tennyson to make it 12-3!!

No Sabres prospects!! Nylander capitalized tonight but the baby guins were a doormat. Blackwell knocked one of them unconscious in the first 5 min and the penguins stopped playing hockey at that point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.