Rochester Americans 2017/2018

LGR4GM

Nylander got blasted by Catenacci last night in the third. Fight ensued with Catenacci getting his ass kicked. Overall Nylander seemed far tougher than last year. Looks a lot bigger too. Stayed on his feet up until the hit. Rang a nice shot of the pipe early in the first. It was just one game but he looked much better.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/11/18/alex-nylander-earns-assist-absorbs-crushing-hit-in-season-debut/

I’m not saying you’re wrong. He’s a 24 yr old LHD that’s been on a really good run the last 4 games. He’s fast and tough and doesn’t seem to be afraid to get involved in offense. If he keeps it up why wouldn’t they give a shot to make the team next year?

He wasn’t listed in the scratches so I must have just missed him. Good.

Beautiful Erica just confirmed it.

Forget about the players, I want to know more about this beautifull Erica.

Edited by Huckleberry

Forget about the players, I want to know more about this beautifull Erica.

Erica Whyte is the Amerks Multi media director/Team reporter. She’s all around the arena doing different segments throughout the game. She’s about as beautiful as a girl could be and also one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.https://www.instagram.com/erica.whyte/?hl=en

Went to Amerks-Crunch game tonight. It started out like watching the Sabres. At one point in the 1st the Crunch led in shots 17-2. Amerks gave up 2 short handed goals in game. Yet the Amerks were able to get the lead a couple of times. Game went to OT, Crunch player blew by Baptiste and cut to net, hit post, puck bounced up and hit Ullmark's back and in for 6-5 Crunch win. Ullmark made a number of great saves. The goals were a result of odd man rushes and lack of covering players near crease. Overall the team made a number of blind or bad passes that cost them. Guhle tried to make too many cute passes instead of keeping it simple. Nylander didn't play much until the 2nd and 3rd, but wasn't very effective. He still looks thin and able to be pushed off puck.

Went to Amerks-Crunch game tonight. It started out like watching the Sabres. At one point in the 1st the Crunch led in shots 17-2. Amerks gave up 2 short handed goals in game. Yet the Amerks were able to get the lead a couple of times. Game went to OT, Crunch player blew by Baptiste and cut to net, hit post, puck bounced up and hit Ullmark's back and in for 6-5 Crunch win. Ullmark made a number of great saves. The goals were a result of odd man rushes and lack of covering players near crease. Overall the team made a number of blind or bad passes that cost them. Guhle tried to make too many cute passes instead of keeping it simple. Nylander didn't play much until the 2nd and 3rd, but wasn't very effective. He still looks thin and able to be pushed off puck.

Thanks for the update, please keep em coming!   :worthy:

It does worry me though, that Nylander isnt scoring goals as he should be doing, atleast thats what i thought he would this season.

Hopefully it will turn around.

Edited by MODO Hockey

It does worry me though, that Nylander isnt scoring goals as he should be doing, atleast thats what i thought he would this season.

I expect he needs another two weeks to get up to game speed.

Edited by Huckleberry

He has only played two games since coming back from injury. Give him 10 games or so to get into game shape and contributing.

Nylander got blasted by Catenacci last night in the third. Fight ensued with Catenacci getting his ass kicked. Overall Nylander seemed far tougher than last year. Looks a lot bigger too. Stayed on his feet up until the hit. Rang a nice shot of the pipe early in the first. It was just one game but he looked much better.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/11/18/alex-nylander-earns-assist-absorbs-crushing-hit-in-season-debut/

Catenacci is like 5 ft - 2...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.