The New Lineup Thread

GASabresIUFAN

hahahaha

Just try to remember everyone Casey might take 2 years at college and that is perfectly ok. 18 and 19 year olds aren't suppose to make the NHL on mass. 

I was in a great mood till you brought this up! I already have him penciled into the Sabres Line-up as the 3rd line Center. Playing Between Pomminstein and Nylander.

I was in a great mood till you brought this up! I already have him penciled into the Sabres Line-up as the 3rd line Center. Playing Between Pomminstein and Nylander.

I think both need the puck on their stick. 1A and 1B (long term) . ROR or Samson centering a very good 3rd line. 

Maybe Casey will need time on the wing but I think 3rd line to start - if he is a Sabre next season

I think both need the puck on their stick. 1A and 1B (long term) . ROR or Samson centering a very good 3rd line. 

Maybe Casey will need time on the wing but I think 3rd line to start - if he is a Sabre next season

I'm hoping Casey comes up and has a similar effect to the Roy/Vanek/Afin third line in our president's trophy years. A over talented but young third line.

Wrong.

Really had him on Jacks wing... scoring at will..

Wrong.

Maybe for the first part of his rookie year. After that he'll be centering the top line and Eichel will be carrying his pads.

Wrong.

Casey will play goal so he can be on the ice all 60 minutes and lead the team in scoring while shooting from his crease.

Seriously, I thought you guys paid attention to hockey.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Casey will play goal so he can be on the ice all 60 minutes and lead the team in scoring while shooting from his crease.

Seriously, I thought you guys paid attention to hockey.

I already said in the other thread that he would play 1st line center and goalie simultaneously while scoring 10 goals a game and pitching shutouts.

The ceaseless Mittlestadt jokes are really getting tiresome.

Separately:  with all the complaints about Tennyson:  does anyone have any #fancystats on him?  I'm curious as to how he and Beaulieu have done in that regard over the past couple of games.

with all the complaints about Tennyson:  does anyone have any #fancystats on him?  I'm curious as to how he and Beaulieu have done in that regard over the past couple of games.

I wouldn't mind seeing those either.  The first few games they both kind of sucked.  Are they improving?  Is that contributing to the Sabres' improvement?  Inquiring minds want to know.