33 Kravtsov, Vitali

34 Alexeeyev, Alexander

35 Kaut, Martin

36 Khovanov, Alexander

37 Mcshane, Allan

38 Hållander, Filip

39 Dellandrea, Ty

40 Lauko, Jakub

No Tychonic? its early but he is the leader at the moment for pick #32 for me.

This is like when some people said Eichel could go ahead of McDavid because his inch of height and 10 pounds of weight were better for the NHL.

This is like when some people said Eichel could go ahead of McDavid because his inch of height and 10 pounds of weight were better for the NHL.

Haha yup. It also seems like “pick the thing no one else did to stand out” syndrome.

i saw this the other day and added it to my speadsheet.  Jbot won't pull a TM on us don't worry.

i saw this the other day and added it to my speadsheet.  Jbot won't pull a TM on us don't worry.

Botterill did all but say what # Dahlin will wear when talking post draft. Not even remotely expecting anything other than the Sabres using that pick for Rasmus.

I don't think the concensus rated Nylander over Sergachev.  However what I meant is JBot won't draft another forward when we are so desperate for defense like TM did in the Nylander draft.

Having won the lottery, this is apples to oranges. Murray was never faced with a defense v. forward decision where the defenseman was rated as far and away superior to the forward as is the case with Dahlin.

lol, really people? I mean really? They ranked Svechnikov there so people would click on the article and read it. The same reason Mel Kiper listed Josh Allen #1 in his stuff. This isn't a close race. Rasmus Dahlin is the #1 prospect and will be the #1 pick by the Buffalo Sabres. Botterill has almost said it. 

lol, really people? I mean really? They ranked Svechnikov there so people would click on the article and read it. The same reason Mel Kiper listed Josh Allen #1 in his stuff. This isn't a close race. Rasmus Dahlin is the #1 prospect and will be the #1 pick by the Buffalo Sabres. Botterill has almost said it. 

We're going to have to read and listen to this stupid sh*t right up until the pick actually gets made. It's insane the lengths people will go to avoid accepting the consensus. 

We're going to have to read and listen to this stupid sh*t right up until the pick actually gets made. It's insane the lengths people will go to avoid accepting the consensus. 

Part of it is that stupid "because Buffalo" attitude that people have too. Botterill is picking Rasmus Dahlin. 

Who said we're not taking Dahlin?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.