2018 NHL draft

Crusader1969

I had a dream ...

The Sabres will draft Zadina at #3.

A happy ending, indeed.

Strictly based on the WJC's, 'cause that's where I saw him in person, he is my preference if the Sabres don't keep the #1 slot after the lottery. He had a great tournament.

Here we are on Rasmus Eve and I'll tell you I believe in manifesting what I think into a reality. I've done it many times in my own life. Put it out there to the universe and it will become a reality. Get on it boys and girls. Think positive. We can do it.

In past years I felt there was no way we were winning. Without trying, I don't have that feeling this year.

I think it's reasonable to have Boqvist or Hughes at 3 (I have Hughes there haha). It might not be popular but it wouldn't be a guarantee "they're picking need over BPA!"

Yea, I think it's one of those spots where I like Zadina a hair more on a vacuum, but it's close enough I'd consider position.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.