Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

Happy trails to Rene Rancourt, who’s retiring at the end of this season after 42 years as the Boston Bruins’ anthem singer #TSNHockey #FistPump

Per TSN

Good.  He's my third most hated Bruin. 

1.  F'n Brad Park (obviously)

2.  Stan Jonathan

3.  Rene Rancourt

But what about Rat Marchand?

And Jack Edwards?

So many to choose from.  I had to overlook John Wensink and Ken Linesman as well.  Maybe with my most hated Bruins list, I should rank them 1a. 1b. 1c. 1d. etc.

So many to choose from.  I had to overlook John Wensink and Ken Linesman as well.  Maybe with my most hated Bruins list, I should rank them 1a. 1b. 1c. 1d. etc.

This list is pretty close to mine, other than a few (Andreychuk, Paille, etc.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Boston_Bruins_players

You actually thnk Bettman would let the Sabres get Dahlin in the rigged lottery?

No hope in heck the NHL allows us to get Dahlin...they'll push us down to 3 or 4 for sure which will still be good but this team desperately needs Dahlin

The lottery is not rigged because the Sabres' most likely outcome through two of them ended up happening. 

We have enough problems on our own, shouldn't be making up boogeymen. 

Good.  He's my third most hated Bruin. 

1.  F'n Brad Park (obviously)

2.  Stan Jonathan

3.  Rene Rancourt

But what about Rat Marchand?

And Jack Edwards?

Marchand and Edwards both are closer to my top list than Rancourt.  And I think I'd do my top three:

Park

Milbury 

Jonathan

I’ll tell you what. NBC is hilariously incompetent in their coverage. Two games tonight, both on NBCSN. Firstly, they “schedule” them for 7:30 and 10:00. We all know that’s never happening. 7:44 and puck hasn’t dropped on the first game. Will be lucky to see two whole periods of the late game.

Ugh.

Crosby and Malkin are already starting to get back to their usual selves. This is still relatively new to Kessel, so he’s not seemingly bored with the regular season like some of those other guys. They have their issues, but the Pens will be right there in the mix again come playoff time.

They are getting whooped today though.

Edited by Thorny

Crosby and Malkin are already starting to get back to their usual selves. This is still relatively new to Kessel, so he’s not seemingly bored with the regular season like some of those other guys. They have their issues, but the Pens will be right there in the mix again come playoff time.

They are getting whooped today though.

Ducks came out dominating in the second period. Very impressive period so far by them.

Mine:

1. Park

2. O'Reilly

3. 27 way tie

Excellent.

I haven't got the energy to go through a list of hated Bruins.  It would be shorter to list the Bruins I don't hate.

Well put.

Patrice Bergeron. I'm done.

Ha.

Obviously, we gotta give love to Bobby Orr. (I mean, right?)

Also, in the earliest days of cable, we got a local Boston channel here in WNY -- was it WSBK? I watched a *lot* of Bruins games (with those terrific homer announcers) as a result. So, I have some love for Middleton, Cashman, and Kasper. Terrific players, all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.