Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

Lot of Wayne Simmonds rumors. Some believe he won't be traded because Philly likes him so much, some believe he has to be because of where they are and the Giroux / Voracek deals. Gonna be interesting if he hits the market to see what he does for Kane

https://www.fanragsports.com/insiders-see-simmonds-as-valuable-trade-chip-option-for-flyers/

#CBJ  coach John Tortorella confirms that Cam Atkinson will be a healthy scratch tonight vs. Coyotes.

22 days after signing a 7 year extension

Per CBJ Media

Ya I mean, Eichel is to make almost double, but when Atkinson is on the books till age 36, and he has 9 points, Jack's 23 points in 29 games isn't looking so bad, especially by comparison to that deal :lol:

I do hope Atkinson picks it up though, I'm sure he will.

I think gms feel they need to give veterans the max length or they'll go elsewhere, and the sad thing is going elsewhere would probably be better for your club.

#CBJ coach John Tortorella confirms that Cam Atkinson will be a healthy scratch tonight vs. Coyotes.

22 days after signing a 7 year extension

Per CBJ Media

Detroit looks worse than Buffalo.  I mean it.

Yeah, my second favorite team (lived there for 6 years in the 90s when I was rediscovering NHL hockey.... moved to Detroit from the then-NHL-less DFW area).  :unsure:

I'm almost starting to pull for the now-NHL-full DFW team, the Stars, but they're not tearing up the league either (currently not in a playoff spot).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.