(OT) What's your theme song?

shrader

Everyone needs a theme song in life.  Whether it's your at bat music, the wresting-style entrance song, or something that plays each time you enter the office.  What would yours be?  We may as well include a youtube clip to keep this entertaining.

Mine would be Hot for Teacher.  I married a teacher, so it has always felt right.  The fact that it's an incredibly catchy song doesn't hurt either.  I love when those opening drums pop up on the radio.

Everyone needs a theme song in life.  Whether it's your at bat music, the wresting-style entrance song, or something that plays each time you enter the office.  What would yours be?  We may as well include a youtube clip to keep this entertaining.

Mine would be Hot for Teacher.  I married a teacher, so it has always felt right.  The fact that it's an incredibly catchy song doesn't hurt either.  I love when those opening drums pop up on the radio.

Yeah, I look at that video differently since my wife became a teacher.

Here's my song.

When I was a first-grade Ebriate I saw the edited and condensed for time cut of this movie on TV. So... up until about fifth grade and math started requiring actual thought... anytime I took a math test I'd play this in my head.

Of course, then I watched the movie unedited. No first grader should have been watching that movie.

Yeah, I look at that video differently since my wife became a teacher.

I had an awkward encounter with a former professor once after college. Got in the car, that damn song came on.

Then I taught (his old job, actually). Had a student who would play that when I came in the room sometimes. Yeesh. Still a good song, even if it makes me go "bleh" a bit haha 

This is my song, at least for the last several years. 

Though sometimes it's more this:

Not sure if I really have a song that fits, describes, or characterizes how I roll(ed).

But this song? This song gets something in me way down deep. It has to something to do with family and memory, I suspect. And horns. And noises that sound like joy.

Not sure if I really have a song that fits, describes, or characterizes how I roll(ed).

But this song? This song gets something in me way down deep. It has to something to do with family and memory, I suspect. And horns. And noises that sound like joy.

Solid.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.