(OT) What's your theme song?

shrader

Thanks, bruvner.

Another way to think of the thread's topic (a fun one): Assume your life's memoir is turned into a movie. What song plays over the opening credits (or closing credits or mid-film montage)?

Beautiful Loser? :unsure:

:(

I'm stuck between Flogging Molly's "Worst Day Since Yesterday". and The Slackers "The Same Everyday".

I'm not sure this is fair, but GODD gets KMDFM's "Megalomaniac" in my head. And it seems trite, but is Chz gets Jay-Z "Big Pimpin'", of course.

Mine ...

PS ... I'd LOVE to see "impressions of others" in the spirit of fun and affection!

I keep coming back to this for you, but not for any good reason, except that I always equate you with Telly Savalas and I think of Kelly's Heroes when I think of Telly Savalas. 

This is an intriguing but difficult question - one song to be the theme song of my life...

I am going to go with Blue Sky by the Allman Brother's Band. 

Maybe it's because I am in ABB mode these days with the recent passing of Gregg Allman, but then again I have been into the band since I was in junior high school so maybe this was the pick all along.

On so many levels this song makes me happy, both the music and lyrics. The feeling it gives me is like that for my wife and three daughters. In this case, for some reason I'd say it's really how my daughter's make me feel (a song about the wife might be a bit more risque...) They are my blue sky, they're my sunny day.

The version attached here is mind-numbingly awesome. Live in 1971 with Dickie and Duane...   

Edited by Sakman

This is mine

I've loved this song for so long. I can't pick up a guitar without thumbing through this part a couple times. 2 chord jams are my favorite kind of songs, and I've never been able to shake this one from my fingers.

I feel like it fits into being my theme song because my life has kinda followed this pattern. There might be phrases where I change something or break the mold for a short while, but I always end up back where I started doing the same thing I always do. At least, that's how I've made most of my mistakes in life so far.

Not to make it sound all bad, I'm happy and in a good place right now. But a song that's relaxed and funky and repetitive hits it right on the head.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.