Kassian trade paying big dividends right now for Oilers...

matter2003

For those of you heating up an oven, a pan or a grill to reheat a slice of pizza, I have a question…

What temperature do you set your toilet seat to when you sit down to take a piss in the morning?

Morning? Colder than Bylsma's Hide and Seek Status for finding a workable system.

Over here they got a Boston pizza, its not good, pizza hut is also  :sick:

But another pizza place has a 6  meat pizza that is delicious, just don't ask me what kind of meat lol :P

For those of you heating up an oven, a pan or a grill to reheat a slice of pizza, I have a question…

What temperature do you set your toilet seat to when you sit down to take a piss in the morning?

giphy.gif

Edited by Huckleberry

Pepperoni remains the Gretzky of toppings -- everything else is a distant second place. 

Mushrooms are a good pairing with pepperoni -- but so is double pepperoni.

Double pepperoni is good. So is double cheese on a thick crust pizza.

:wub:

Pepperoni X2

Cheese X2

In winter, low, for both the water and the seat. In the summer though, they both go off,… ya know, for that invigorating spritz.

post-1429-0-67368700-1492690568_thumb.jpg

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

Buddy of mine told me funny story about when he was on vacation with friends years ago.

They went out drinking until 05.00 am, and in the morning at breakfast they were waiting on one of their friends and his wife to show up but they didn't.

Turns out at night while drunk he took a ###### in the bidet and his solution to clean the mess up:

he ordered breakfast in his hotel room so he could have a fork to jam all the ###### down.    

Edited by Huckleberry

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.