GDT: Flyers at Sabres 7:30 PM 3-7-17 on NBCSN

spndnchz

Just learned that my youngest is going to sit in a box with a friend from his soccer team. It's a little insane to send a kid his age to a 7:30 game on a school night - but fuggit.

I will admonish him not to be a Chet.

He's fired up - he's got his Eichel jersey-shirt ready to go. Last game we went to was St. Louis, and Eichel made at least two plays that had us standing up to see how it'd finish. The kid joked on the way home from that game that it was like Eichel's super power (the power to raise butts from seats). He told me just now that he's looking forward to seeing #15  use his super power.

Just learned that my youngest is going to sit in a box with a friend from his soccer team. It's a little insane to send a kid his age to a 7:30 game on a school night - but fuggit.

He's fired up - he's got his Eichel jersey-shirt ready to go. Last game we went to was St. Louis, and Eichel made at least two plays that had us standing up to see how it'd finish. The kid joked on the way home from that game that it was like Eichel's super power (the power to raise butts from seats). He told me just now that he's looking forward to seeing #15  use his super power.

Awesome!! I've felt that power myself. 

Smell, that belongs in the awesome thread!

I hate the Flyers with an enduring passion ... is that wrong?  Does that make me a bad person?

BEAT THESE GUYS ANY WAY YOU CAN!!

GO SABRES!!

I understand. Philthy is .. that much farther down the ladder of team hatred from the Leafs for me. I despise them both!

My morality is considered questionable. So, being on par with my standards might be  aiming a bit low for you!  :P

He's fired up - he's got his Eichel jersey-shirt ready to go. Last game we went to was St. Louis, and Eichel made at least two plays that had us standing up to see how it'd finish. The kid joked on the way home from that game that it was like Eichel's super power (the power to raise butts from seats). He told me just now that he's looking forward to seeing #15 use his super power.

That's awesome!!!! Hope he enjoys the game!

That's awesome!!

How long does it take to get to the arena from Bobcageon?

Smell, that belongs in the awesome thread!

I understand. Philthy is .. that much farther down the ladder of team hatred from the Leafs for me. I despise them both!

My morality is considered questionable. So, being on par with my standards might be  aiming a bit low for you!  :P

Morality be damned!!

We are talking about those dastardly Flyers.

Nice, by the power of 15 we vanquish you.

Good to see this board keeps their spirit up sometimes, other boards well :sick:

Nothing like a hated opponent to rekindle the competitive spirit.

Beating us with Ville Leno in the first round and selling us on that fools gold thereafter shall be unforgiven..

Lets go Buffalo

Nice, by the power of 15 we vanquish you.

Hahaha - YES!

Good to see this board keeps their spirit up sometimes, other boards well :sick:

I hear you.

It's a limited number of spins around the sun. I'm gonna take each day as it comes, and enjoy the sh1t out of 15 sometimes looking like Mario Jr.

Brw, my favourite NHL factoid: Jaromir was an anagram for Mario Jr.

For me, it's the Bruins.

Yep.  Bruins most hated (F U Brad Park), then flyers, then the Quebec Nordiques :P .  I dont hate the leafs.  I used to watch them on HNIC as a boy.  Leafs games are more entertaining than hatred for me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.