GDT: Flyers at Sabres 7:30 PM 3-7-17 on NBCSN

spndnchz

I did a lot of yelling at the TV there. And he does it all the time.

There was no chance that gets overturned.

There was no need for a "fake" time out.

How about "They got lucky boys. Get it back."

His lack of leadership and the lack of confidence he shows in the players drive me nuts.

The replay officials are just so good. We didn't stand a chance. We need to get out there and grind the replay guys down. 

At this point Bylsma has way more justification for being fired than Rex.

no he doesn't, atleast DB can flash a ring as justification why he was hired and should have time to work this out. I never agreed with the DB hiring, I never thought he was good but atleast he can say he was coach of a cup winning team.

Rex has nothing but his moron brother and his dads name and that should have been enough for anyone to justify why not to hire the idiot in the first place

Plus I would say DB has caused the Sabres to regress yet which is very hard to do when coming out of the show tank that everyone wanted. Rex took the team backwards for no good reason other then ego and inability to coach anything but his antiquated system.

no he doesn't, atleast DB can flash a ring as justification why he was hired and should have time to work this out. I never agreed with the DB hiring, I never thought he was good but atleast he can say he was coach of a cup winning team.

Rex has nothing but his moron brother and his dads name and that should have been enough for anyone to justify why not to hire the idiot in the first place

Plus I would say DB has caused the Sabres to regress yet which is very hard to do when coming out of the ###### show tank that everyone wanted. Rex took the team backwards for no good reason other then ego and inability to coach anything but his antiquated system.

Agreed that Rex is a tool but the Bills are still lacking in talent.  The Sabres D is awful but you have one of the best players in the NHL right now.  He's leading the league in points by a good margin since February 1st.  They've won one of their last 8 games.  That's like Rex having Aaron Rogers at QB and going 8-8.....

Agreed that Rex is a tool but the Bills are still lacking in talent.  The Sabres D is awful but you have one of the best players in the NHL right now.  He's leading the league in points by a good margin since February 1st.  They've won one of their last 8 games.  That's like Rex having Aaron Rogers at QB and going 8-8.....

The Bills had a ton of talent on that roster

<Dons cheesehead to respond to Packers-based comment> More like 6-10.  Remember, we're 27-40 on the season. <Puts cheesehead back in refrigerator>

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.