GDT: Flyers at Sabres 7:30 PM 3-7-17 on NBCSN

spndnchz

Looks like the Sabres see something in Mason on long shots.  He's been less than confident on them thus far and they keep shooting from a ways out maybe trying for a wierd one-hopper.

Edited by Tondas

Columbus broadcast was showing Jack some major love tonight. I tuned in while waiting for the Sabres to start. They called him generational and said that it would be a great draw Friday with him in town. They mentioned his point streak and how it's the current longest.

Columbus broadcast was showing Jack some major love tonight. I tuned in while waiting for the Sabres to start. They called him generational and said that it would be a great draw Friday with him in town. They mentioned his point streak and how it's the current longest.

Just became a Jackets fan

Oh how the Lo have fallen!   Not really too much, but it's good that our talent has increased enough to push him down the depth chart.

I suppose we should still appreciate his ability to maybe play D in a pinch? And keeping the locker room light?

And doesn't he paint a pretty dog?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.