GDT: Flyers at Sabres 7:30 PM 3-7-17 on NBCSN

spndnchz

Is it ridiculous to think Kane should stay with this team?

Jack + Kane = Speed, and we have a need for speed.

I wish we could start the season over with Jack playing the first 20 games or so.

It's not ridiculous, but like Tim Murray said there are 15 questions that need to be answered before a final decision can be made on Kane.

Hmm... difficult to see. Always in motion the future is. But yeah, if he's moved in the summer it's for a very good defenceman. I say keep him.

C'mon, Bailey! Bad backcheck, then gave it up inside the zone, then couldn't get over center and just dump it in. Wakey, wakey, eggs and Bailey. (I'm banking on another wake up power play goal horn or I'd never have said that.)

Sorry, but I just can't see where TM is going with this team. I like the idea of getting a solid defenceman; however, Kane always seems so hell bent on scoring, and I can't help but think we need someone like Kane. I would be interested in knowing how he is received by his teammates.

I don't mind that pass. It was the back coverage afterwards that was sloppy

It was a bad pass that was intercepted and came back and then it was in the back of the net. Intercepted passes are a killer. I don't know who that pass was to. Looked like he put it almost from one board across to the other in the O-Zone...no chance at a reception there. 

I think Zemgus is a stupid player.

Edited by Marvelo

It was a bad pass that was intercepted and came back and then it was in the back of the net. Intercepted passes are a killer. I don't know who that pass was too. Looked like he put it almost from one board across to the other in the O-Zone...no chance at a reception there.

It was a sauce pass the guy hit out of the air. Then when they came back we had 3-1 and then we failed miserably in coverage

What in the ###### was Gionta doing there?

We're being outscored 4-0 on even strength goals. That, of course, is a completely sustainable way to win games

We've not been very good tonight -- power play notwithstanding. Although, it's kind of an ongoing thing the past 8 games (Jack's efforts notwithstanding).

Edited by DarthEbriate

He tried to get it all the way across the ice. Very low percentage of doing that.

Reinhart did it earlier, and so does Jack. He saw the trailer and went for it

We've not been very good tonight -- power play notwithstanding. Although, it's kind of an ongoing thing the past 8 games (Jack's efforts notwithstanding).

We're not very good on any night 5v5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.