GDT: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Buffalo Sabres 6PM at KBC on NBCSN

jsb

Go Sabres, make it four in a row, we need our Kane to be better than their Kane.

I didn't think this would be the case, especially given our Kane's injury to start the season. But our Kane has more goals than their Kane.

Sir, in the last 8 seasons the odds of successfully defeating the Blackhawks are approximately 11 to 1.

Never tell me the odds!

I didn't think this would be the case, especially given our Kane's injury to start the season. But our Kane has more goals than their Kane.

Sir, in the last 8 seasons the odds of successfully defeating the Blackhawks are approximately 11 to 1.

Never tell me the odds!

????

GO SABRES!

Did anyone watch the Hawks vs. Oil last night? Are they going to be tired?

????

GO SABRES!

Did anyone watch the Hawks vs. Oil last night? Are they going to be tired?

The stats make it look like they worked the Oilers over but got crap goaltending from Crawford, while Talbot stoned them. Not sure how to read that, but I assume the Blackhawks are the Blackhawks and they'll be ready to play.

Thanks for a great GDT, JSB.

This nut is just way to hard to crack tonight, if we get 1 point from tonights game im gonna be really happy.

Blackhawks has won 5 games in a row vs Sabres, lets hope we can steal 1 point, that counts as a victory for my point of view.

But hey,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhkE8O2e5RE

Buy in to the idea they can make the playoffs? I'm not taking the bait. They still only have a 17% chance to get in if they win today.

I'm happy the Sabres have made it exciting, but i'm still far from believing they can make a run. If things stay relatively good during our bye week and we come out of the bye with two wins then i think i'll have no choice but to take the bait. But we know how inconsistent these guys are and how poorly teams do after bye weeks, not playing a whole week and then dropping 2-3 points to Colorado and Arizona would be a knock out punch for this team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.