Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I love most of this plan.

Ah, Peterman. Savior of those who didn't like a black guy at Q. Best of luck to you as a backuo for the Tigercats or Allouettes next year.

I like Rudolph. I like Mayfield. I Rosen. I like Darnold, but he really struggled this past season. I like Josh Allen too.

Trading down last year to get an extra pick this year gives us a ton of flexibility.

I'd draft him.

...with 2 first rounders and 2 second rounders, the big question is whether we plan to trade multiple picks (e.g., both of our firsts) in order to move up for a QB. It'd be great if we can get a good QB without having to trade the other first round pick. We shall see...

Trade Glenn and a 1st rounder to move up is what I would do.

Ah, Peterman. Savior of those who didn't like a black guy at Q. Best of luck to you as a backuo for the Tigercats or Allouettes next year.

I’m so happy you found a way to introduce race. Before you did, I just thought Taylor was a mediocre QB.

I’m stuck, though. Why is it that I want to see Ulmark?

I’m so happy you found a way to introduce race. Before you did, I just thought Taylor was a mediocre QB.

I’m stuck, though. Why is it that I want to see Ulmark?

Ullmark would be a better qb? Edited by LGR4GM

What a fun season. 

Stat: if the Bills trail at any time in the 4th quarter by 1 point or more, and TT is playing, they are 3-22. 

Tyrod, thank you for your work here, for being the best qb I've seen on the Bills, and for helping us get over the hump. I hope your head is okay after that tackle and I hope you live a fulfilling and satisfying life. 

Let's go get our QB. Draft, Cousins, I don't care. get it done, fix the trenches*, and challenge NE for a home playoff game 8 months from now. 

*on both sides of the ball, all season long, we were dominated (offensively not as bad as defensively). It really doesn't make sense how we got to this point to be honest. 

A lot of our good players are kinda old, so it's going to be trickier than we might expect to take a step forward next season, but I believe these guys can do it.

What a fun season. 

Stat: if the Bills trail at any time in the 4th quarter by 1 point or more, and TT is playing, they are 3-22. 

Tyrod, thank you for your work here, for being the best qb I've seen on the Bills, and for helping us get over the hump. I hope your head is okay after that tackle and I hope you live a fulfilling and satisfying life. 

Let's go get our QB. Draft, Cousins, I don't care. get it done, fix the trenches*, and challenge NE for a home playoff game 8 months from now. 

*on both sides of the ball, all season long, we were dominated (offensively not as bad as defensively). It really doesn't make sense how we got to this point to be honest. 

A lot of our good players are kinda old, so it's going to be trickier than we might expect to take a step forward next season, but I believe these guys can do it.

This bolded point is very true. That's why I love that we made some moves to stockpile draft picks. We should have picks 21 and 22, I think (?). Yesterday's Chiefs loss helped us.

I'd draft Roquan. Get a qb in the second if one doesn't slide.

But you saw playoff football

Indeed I did, and I was 15 or 16 the last time I saw that....Im happy we made it, and one of my first football jerseys was a Mark Burnell one, so losing to the Jags isn't as bad as it could be.

Last game in Buffalo for Tyrod Taylor? Hope so. The guy just dosen't get the ball out quick enough.

We have 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and a 3rd. We need a WR, DL, RB, QB, S/DB and OG. We got Benjamin for the WR 1 slot. We need an backup and future replacement for MCCoy. We need an immediate and future player at QB.

I want Vita and a QB in the 1st (Rudolph, Mayfield, Allen,). In the second I want Sony Michel (he reminds me of a young McCoy) and a Davis from Auburn (DB). I’m sure we can find an Offensive Lineman in the 3rd. Some other WR that we can late Simmie Cobbs (IU) and Javon Wims (UGA) would really help our depth and both could be great value picks.

It was time to move on from Fitz and Trent just like it is for Tyrod. While race may matter in how the refs don't call roughing the passer, as a QB he isn't the answer if you want to win it all. I wish him well, and hope he makes a lot of money holding a clipboard.

It's valid for people to want a QB who tries to throw to WR's.

It was time to move on from Fitz and Trent just like it is for Tyrod. While race may matter in how the refs don't call roughing the passer, as a QB he isn't the answer if you want to win it all. I wish him well, and hope he makes a lot of money holding a clipboard.

It's valid for people to want a QB who tries to throw to WR's.

I remember the great Flutie / Johnson debates back-in-the-day. Johnson would get sacked every third drop-back and a huge number of fans went with the "our offensive line" sucks excuse. Then Flutie comes in. Same line. Moves the team and is rarely sacked.

...my point is our receivers might not be that terrible. We just don't have a QB who can throw the full route tree.

I'm excited to see which QB we draft (or which QB we target in free agency).

Last game in Buffalo for Tyrod Taylor? Hope so. The guy just dosen't get the ball out quick enough.

We have 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and a 3rd. We need a WR, DL, RB, QB, S/DB and OG. We got Benjamin for the WR 1 slot. We need an backup and future replacement for MCCoy. We need an immediate and future player at QB.

I want Vita and a QB in the 1st (Rudolph, Mayfield, Allen,). In the second I want Sony Michel (he reminds me of a young McCoy) and a Davis from Auburn (DB). I’m sure we can find an Offensive Lineman in the 3rd. Some other WR that we can late Simmie Cobbs (IU) and Javon Wims (UGA) would really help our depth and both could be great value picks.

The bills should definitely take Wims. He's very underrated.

Dude, the race card is not why people weren't sold on Taylor. He was the best QB we've had by far since Bledsoe's 1st 8 games but that isn't saying much. He clearly is good enough to get to the playoffs, but he'll need a LOT more support to get to the conference championship or better yet win the Superbowl.

Unless they grab Cousins as a FA, really hope he's back next year showing our early round pick how to do it. The guy gave all he had/has, but so did Losman. Sometimes a guy's best isn't good enough.

The Jags D was superior to the Buffalo D and that was the difference.  The teams are both awful on offense.  The play calling of Buffalo continues to amuse me but the biggest problem is that Taylor presents zero threat for a QB to WR combination.  Even if he manages to figure out WHICH receiver is open he misses on a lot of throws.  That's not going to get it done.

The fact that the Buffalo D did not stop Blake Bortles from running was unbelievable.  

Oh well, two teams that lucked into the playoffs... and it's over for one of them.