Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Another outstanding win for Sean the wrestler!

Amazing.  Their offensive weapons are TT, McCoy and a bunch of string and rubber bands. 

I'll be at the Jets game in NYC on Thursday.  If they win they will be six and freaking two. 

Good for them, and good for us.

The Bills made some pretty damned bold, and unpopular, moves.  And it appears to be paying off.  This is starting to look like a rebuild the right way.

I'm impressed.  I didn't think we would see the season start so well.

The new GM is getting rid of every malcontent and replaced them with coachable kids who are willing to work hard.

Jbot needs to do the same.

If the Bills draft well next season, then we could really have something.

We are going to need a RB to back up and learn from McCoy. The guy I want is Sony Michel from GA. He only had 6 carries against Fla this week, but gained 137 yards and 2 TD’s. He is also GA’s best RB at blocking and catching out of the backfield. Remind you of anyone?

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

Let's see. The offense was awful in the preseason. The offense is in the bottom 5 of the league right now. You tell me.

Bills had a losing record in the preseason. Regular season they do not. You tell me?

Edited by GoPre

Bills had a losing record in the preseason. Regular season they do not. You tell me?

You're really going to talk about preseason records?  Please.  No one cares about preseason for the records.  It's to evaluate the players you have and get your team prepared for the real thing.

You're the one constantly spouting the inane idea that the preseason means nothing. I should be the one to ask this. Are YOU serious?

No, I’m pretty sure history is on my side. NFL coaches too. They would rather scrimmage. Most fans, they would pass. Players hate it. Who likes it? The NFL, free money.

Ask Brandon Reilly how much it meant or any of the long list of passing, rushing and preseason receiving leaders..

It means nothing. You get as much info as you would get if the players played charity soft ball games,

No, I’m pretty sure history is on my side. NFL coaches too. They would rather scrimmage. Most fans, they would pass. Players hate it. Who likes it? The NFL, free money.

Ask Brandon Reilly how much it meant or any of the long list of passing, rushing and preseason receiving leaders..

It means nothing. You get as much info as you would get if the players played charity soft ball games,

I definitely agree with you about the preseason.

But what about Whaley?

Perhaps a concession post is in order?

I definitely agree with you about the preseason.

But what about Whaley?

Perhaps a concession post is in order?

I still wonder how things would have turned out if Marone didn’t leave and he had Rex forced on him, but I’m glad they moved on. In the end, a true house cleaning was in order.

It’s hard to see how he becomes a GM again, as I predicted he would be, but it’s the NFL and Mike Mularkey got another job, so who knows.

For now, I’ll end it as I was wrong about Doug, still believing in Russ,