Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

The worse part wasn’t missing the tackle, it was taking out the only other Saint who could have made the tackle as well.

Yep. Slow down a little and put a solid, fundamental tackle on the guy and wrap wrap him up (don't try to launchhim into the stands with a big hit), and the game's over.

Interesting how 3 of the 4 remaining teams don't have great QB's. You can get pretty far in the NFL with an elite defense, a strong running game, and competent QB play. Winning the Super Bowl, however, likely still requires stealing the other teams' playbooks and paying off the refs.

Defense or Tom Brady win championships.

Love me some Taco Bell ...

We will see you in 3, or 4, days, my friend.

Interesting how 3 of the 4 remaining teams don't have great QB's. You can get pretty far in the NFL with an elite defense, a strong running game, and competent QB play. Winning the Super Bowl, however, likely still requires stealing the other teams' playbooks and paying off the refs.

:lol: 

But also ...

:cry:

Did he just Marrone himself?

I wish I could say that, but Marrone is in the freaking AFC Championship game right now. 

Speaking of which, Jacksonville's twitter has been talking a big game at people about it, and Tim Graham had a tantrum about it twitter with them. Funny exchange

So what's the deal with the new OC?

I like the sound of this.

Well he's had a bunch of 1 year NFL stints at OC where his pass offense in attempts and proficiency was always dead last or real close to it. His rushing attempts and proficiency was, conversely, usually top 5 or 10. He had garbage QBs when he was OC and good backs, so it makes sense. He then went to Bama where, surprise, they have good backs and garbage QBs.

Brawndo, where did you see that he was sought after by them? I haven't even seen confirmation that McDaniels is leaving

Not sure if this is what you meant Ink, but Mularky and Tennessee have agreed to part ways.

@AdamSchefter
So Josh McDaniels goes from being a favorite in Indianapolis....to being a favorite in Tennessee. McDaniels will be getting an HC job.

@AlbertBreer
Was clear inside the Titans organization that the events of Wild Card weekend fractured the trust between GM Jon Robinson and coach Mike Mularkey. That’s where Mularkey’s postgame rant last week was coming from