GDT: Buffalo at Nashville 8p ET 1/24/17

pi2000

So the Sabres are gonna play hockey in Tennessee I'm told. Tennessee?!

Will Kulikov show up?

Does Lehner get the nod?

Does D-lo play D?

Can BUF get the pill past Rinne?

Does Bylsmama stand stoically behind the bench quietly pursing his lips while a fire rages out of control right in front of him?

Doez the team make trip to Dollywood?

So the Sabres are gonna play hockey in Tennessee I'm told. Tennessee?!

Will Kulikov show up?

Does Lehner get the nod?

Does D-lo play D?

Can BUF get the pill past Rinne?

Does Bylsmama stand stoically behind the bench quietly pursing his lips while a fire rages out of control right in front of him?

Doez the team make trip to Dollywood?

:lol:

I'm going to go with "yes" on that one. They've already won two games in a row. That's way too much condensed winning for DB's boys. The Sabres are overdue for a stinker on the road.

If anyone knows the latest on Kulikov, Gorges, and McCabe, please post it here!

I'm hoping we can keep this winning thing going. It's not going to be easy though. Nashville is a good ways behind both Minnesota and Chicago in their division and has St. Louis nipping at their heels. They are 7-3-0 in their last 10 with a 3 game winning streak, so they've been playing pretty well too.

I'm hoping we can keep this winning thing going. It's not going to be easy though. Nashville is a good ways behind both Minnesota and Chicago in their division and has St. Louis nipping at their heels. They are 7-3-0 in their last 10 with a 3 game winning streak, so they've been playing pretty well too.

Its called the grant effect :p

Derek Grant, waived by Sabres, picked up by Nashville. 

He's a scoring machine. The next Chris Hogan, I believe. 

This is well played.

Let's just keep winning.  So sick of them losing huge games only to win a couple and get the hope back.  Win the friggen game.

I don't understand

Every single time these guys have a chance to get within striking distance with games in hand, they take 2/3rds of the game off and look terrible. This is the first game in a while where they can get within 3 points of Wildcard with a game still in hand. It's not like Philly can't be caught in the standings. Buffalo absolutely has to have this game tonight....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.