The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

Ya ever clean out an attic in August?

Don't do that. That is definitely a November activity. It is 113 degrees up there. Holy that's hot!

The downside is I can't feel my legs. The bright side is, I'm so dehydrated and sweat sheened that I look ripped as hell.

Ya ever clean out an attic in August?

Don't do that. That is definitely a November activity. It is 113 degrees up there. Holy ###### that's hot!

The downside is I can't feel my legs. The bright side is, I'm so dehydrated and sweat sheened that I look ripped as hell.

This is how I feel about things like taste of Buffalo. Taste of Buffalo should be in October.

This is how I feel about things like taste of Buffalo. Taste of Buffalo should be in October.

New York State Fair, same thing! Last year when I was there it was 99 degrees. They had an ice bar that was like 10 degrees or something. I spent 30 minutes in there in shorts and a t-shirt without a blanket drinking blue lights.the tourists were looking at me like I was one of the side show freaks from the midway.

New York State Fair, same thing! Last year when I was there it was 99 degrees. They had an ice bar that was like 10 degrees or something. I spent 30 minutes in there in shorts and a t-shirt without a blanket drinking blue lights.the tourists were looking at me like I was one of the side show freaks from the midway.

:lol:

All I know is that being drunk and overeating is a lot easier when it's cooler out.

I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic this morning and the liger directly behind me had his high beams on.  That went on for 20 minutes until he finally figured it out.  The worst part was that he matched three different turns I made, so each time when I thought I was finally rid of him, boom, there he is again.  There needs to be a way to signal ligers behind you to turn off their highs other than just the classic middle finger.

I've been testing it out randomly.  I'm hoping to make it a thing.  I'll sub it in for any obscenity, kind of like watching an episode of the smurfs (you know, minus the obscenity thing).

Forget liger, I really like the idea of bringing smurf back. Only a smurfing liger would invent a new word when there's a perfectly good word that already exists.

Edited by MattPie

I've been testing it out randomly.  I'm hoping to make it a thing.  I'll sub it in for any obscenity, kind of like watching an episode of the smurfs (you know, minus the obscenity thing).

I see.

I have a handful of place-holding epithets for such scenarios. For many years, "Yakov Shmirnoff" (or just one of those terms alone) was my go-to.

I see.

I have a handful of place-holding epithets for such scenarios. For many years, "Yakov Shmirnoff" (or just one of those terms alone) was my go-to.

I'm a big fan of jabroni and dingus. 

Many years ago I was watching some heavily tv edited version of something with Sam Jackson in it, and one of the censor phrase substitutions for m*other f*cker was "melon farmer", which stuck around real easy because of how dumb it was. 

I'm a big fan of jabroni and dingus. 

Many years ago I was watching some heavily tv edited version of something with Sam Jackson in it, and one of the censor phrase substitutions for m*other f*cker was "melon farmer", which stuck around real easy because of how dumb it was. 

Yes! Jabroni is excellent.

As is dingus! Post Harry Potter, I deployed "dingledork" as a variation.

Melon Farmer is fantastic.

Somewhat related, but I've been seeing the word "hackery" getting a little more use lately in a lot of journalism pieces and I'm starting to take a shine to it. I think it really perfectly describes the current state of a wide range of things going on in this country right now, especially things like critical thinking. We're drowning in "thought hackery".