GDT: Kings at Sabres 7PM 12-13-16

spndnchz

Yourrrrrrr Buffalo Sabres welcome the Los Angeles Kings for a Tuesday night affair. What happens when the Kings visit the Queen City? The Jacks win, of course  ;) Suck it, Vegas- I can make gambling references!

501138514_slide.jpg

Last time these two teams squared off in Buffalo was one year and one day ago. Ryan O'Reilly fell down in overtime, but before hitting the ice, he did manage to lift a beauty of a shot blocker side, top shelf. That was against our old friend, Jhonas Enroth, whom is currently looking for a job if anyone is hiring. The game was a tight knit affair throughout. Marian Gaborik scored less than 5 minutes in, but Jamie McGinn answered less than 3 minutes later. The score would remain 1-1 until ROR's mark with 1:41 remaining in overtime. 

Here's a look at today's projected lines. Indeed, a new look for Bylsma! Will reuniting Reinhart with O'Reilly pay off? Will Eichel and Okposo click? How long will these lines remain intact anyways? I don't know the answers to these questions. But I will be watching tonight to find out, and so will you. One thing I do know.. there will be just one piece of rubber on the ice, and it will not cause any delays . Enjoy the game!

7oJsiki.png

C7mDSWI.png

One thing I do know.. there will be just one piece of rubber on the ice, and it will not cause any delays .

Haha. Nice job.

December 13th is entirely too early to be this down on Buffalo sports, but here we are. I haven't been following the league at large but the Buffalo News had a story up today about how the Eastern Conference is dominating the west, making it even harder for us to come back. 

(http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/12/playoff-race-slipping-away-sabres-east-foes-stay-hot/) " the East is 92-54-19 against the West, while the West was just 73-74-18 against the East"

Hopefully we can pile on by dominating a west team tonight.

Edited by SabresBaltimore

Haha. Nice job.

December 13th is entirely too early to be this down on Buffalo sports, but here we are. I haven't been following the league at large but the Buffalo News had a story up today about how the Eastern Conference is dominating the west, making it even harder for us to come back. 

(http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/12/playoff-race-slipping-away-sabres-east-foes-stay-hot/) " the East is 92-54-19 against the West, while the West was just 73-74-18 against the East"

Hopefully we can pile on by dominating a west team tonight.

Why are the two numbers different? Oh, nevermind

Edited by rakish

Why are the two numbers different?

There are some things that shouldn't be questioned. I would suggest you go about your day, pretend you didn't ask that and don't return here until game time. Someone, probably an academic, is going to explain why the two numbers are different, HAVE TO BE DIFFERENT, and there will be math. It won't end pretty.

Some day this city has to have at least one good sports team and I hope the Sabres are only a year or two away. The Pegulas have to be thinking that everything they touch (sports related) turns to stone.

You mean remain stone. Neither team was any good when they bought it. Sure the Sabres made the playoffs but they were never going to get very far and more teams make the playoffs than not. Still, it's not like either team had anything other than a rock bottom trajectory. Treading water in the mediocre to bad zone at best.

Edited by Drunkard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.