GDT: Kings at Sabres 7PM 12-13-16

spndnchz

WTF kind of Viking are you?

Well, we vikings tend to take what can be taken, and we come back for more.

I would still like to believe playoffs are not a pipe-dream yet so 1 point would be a colossal failure in my book

Id wonder than what 0 points does compare to in ur book? can it be worse than a colossal failure? :D

Edited by MODO Hockey

Saw something to this effect on Twitter today - hafta agree.

Maybe from Harrington? Because he's the one who was pushing this theory this morning in the paper. Admit it. You want to snuggle up with him on the couch, between his arm and body.

Dont worry, to less phat pannys installed into ur belly, we will fix that eventually.

This reminds me that the anniversary of 12/22 is coming up, a day my kitchen will never forget. #conflagration #williamshatner #insurancefraud

Maybe from Harrington? Because he's the one who was pushing this theory this morning in the paper. Admit it. You want to snuggle up with him on the couch, between his arm and body.

This reminds me that the anniversary of 12/22 is coming up, a day my kitchen will never forget. #conflagration #williamshatner #insurancefraud

Was the phat panny born that date?

Yep. Though there are no "must-win out of conference games in December," this one would be very big. They're well rested, as healthy as they've been all year, at home against a team that doesn't play well in this barn. Get up early, and this could be fun.

How early? How much fun?

Pre-Population of Pominville:

Was the phat panny born that date?

No, a few days earlier. This is the date I made the phat panny and almost burned my house down. But d4rk's were perfect, of course. Who else who else?

I'd imagine this is an issue being discussed pretty widely - not just by that chinless dipsh1t wanna be provacateur baseball fetishist. It might be a year since I've knowingly read a word he's written. ###### that guy. (But I am back to reading Sullivan off and on - he's a good writer! Plus, his takes on the Bills have been pretty good of late.)

Anyway. I'm pretty sure I saw Dave Davis tweeting about how the Sabres have a tough row to hoe in beating out teams from the Metro for a wild card spot.

Edit: Yep - it was Davis.  https://twitter.com/DaveDavisHockey/status/808693168476737536

Edited by That Aud Smell

0 points would be Bills Level Failure

0 would be the Matt Ellis of Failure.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?

Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

What?  So the team can dash my hope against the rocks?

Sure, I'm in.  :w00t:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.