GDT: Kings at Sabres 7PM 12-13-16

spndnchz

And what's with all the LA gear wearers in the front row?

I like the expression of the woman Kings fan sitting in the front row. She's obviously taken by the old lady's reaction.

We really need to caption this.

*he's so dreamy and that red hair*

*I don't want to hide by bosoms, but if I zip up this hoodie thingie he won't even see my Kings shirt until it's too late and he is all mine*

*after all I do have on a Sabres blue hat*

Everyone's eligible for captioning.

I will cherry pick the easy one. "I haven't felt this way about a hockey player since Turk Broda."

I thought you meant the other one.

Oh, well ... I'll still go with mine.

The bald dude beside her is thinking ... *I used to have hair and now I lost another chic to a fancy skating hockey player with hair*

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

Interesting stuff on the icings. And I do agree with Swamp that they were being pretty consistently hard on it last night, harder than usual. And as usual in the NHL, that's going to change from game to game and players will have no idea what they can and can't do.

Unrelated, but this is a neat photo after Jack's goal, posted by the Sabres on twitter/facebook etc:

Czmm2QXXcAIP5nD.jpg

I've seen the guy hitting the glass from the second row in other Eichel goal celebration photos, kind of funny. Love the variety of emotions shown.

One of the best Eichel photos I've seen. 

"O'Rally" is the greatest contribution you have ever made to this forum. Magnificent.

It's pretty feckin' good.

Thank you!  Nowhere near as good as Mr O'Rally's performance on ice was, though.   That was truly magnificent!!    :)

Edited by Jsixspd

Love it. Wish someone would write a story on the old woman. She has been there for a ######'s age.

Yes, yes, yes.

There are a multitude of stories that could and should be written about long-time STHs. I have a gem to tell that I heard second-hand. I need some time to put it together, so it's pithy and not rambling.

It is an iconic shot.

The Kings fans are great. From southern Ontario, I presume. How'd that come to be? They're big fans of who - Drew Doughty?

And the blonde who has her head thrown back in laughter. So much greatness there.

Yes, yes, yes.

There are a multitude of stories that could and should be written about long-time STHs. I have a gem to tell that I heard second-hand. I need some time to put it together, so it's pithy and not rambling.

It is an iconic shot.

The Kings fans are great. From southern Ontario, I presume. How'd that come to be? They're big fans of who - Drew Doughty?

And the blonde who has her head thrown back in laughter. So much greatness there.

I'm going to request that you (or anyone else with a good STH story who's ready first) start a thread that is dedicated to that type of story.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.