GDT: Kings at Sabres 7PM 12-13-16

spndnchz

That's the key, really, keeping his feet moving.

I see you, PA.

I really, really hope this isn't want Murray has in mind for the Sabres.

He's said as much, yeah?

Or was thos merely a misdirection - reference to group think to which he does not subscribe?

https://www.nhl.com/news/sabres-gm-has-extra-picks-options-for-building/c-723196

Edited by That Aud Smell

I don't care what anybody says, this trash is less exciting to watch than the tank teams. I don't know what the hell Goober is thinking. Pathetic. 

No, you're right.  Even the Sabrepede had more entertainment value.

I see you, PA.

He's said as much, yeah?

Or was thos merely a misdirection - reference to group think to which he does not subscribe?

https://www.nhl.com/news/sabres-gm-has-extra-picks-options-for-building/c-723196

I believe that particular quote was typical GM obfuscation around draft time. That said, I continue to think there's some level of disconnect between Murray's words on players and playing style, and the types of players he has acquired. 

I know everyone wants to blame DD, but I've seen at least 5 zone entries so far where everyone was in the right spot and it looked like the right play,... and they just couldn't connect on the pass and it ends up going the other way. It's so GD frustrating.

Edited by SwampD

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.