GDT: Kings at Sabres 7PM 12-13-16

spndnchz

I know everyone wants to blame DD, but I've seen at least 5 zone entries so far where everyone was in the right spot and it looked like the right play,... and they just couldn't connect on the pass and it ends up going the other way. It's so GD frustrating.

Perhaps employing a style of play conducive to those kind of passes, and practicing that style throughout the season instead of one where that stuff rarely happens, would lead to an increase in passing skill :angel:

I will always be a relatively quiet proponent for Jack getting a shorter stick. *ducks and hides until feeling the need to say it again in a few weeks*

Perhaps employing a style of play conducive to those kind of passes, and practicing that style throughout the season instead of one where that stuff rarely happens, would lead to an increase in passing skill :angel:

I will always be a relatively quiet proponent for Jack getting a shorter stick. *ducks and hides until feeling the need to say it again in a few weeks*

Nice try. :lol:

I know everyone wants to blame DD, but I've seen at least 5 zone entries so far where everyone was in the right spot and it looked like the right play,... and they just couldn't connect on the pass and it ends up going the other way. It's so GD frustrating.

I'd like to think most of us are capable of thinking Bylsma sucks AND the players sometimes play like poop independent of that :)

Rob Ray: "With 17 points he [Risto] is the defensive core for this team."

Hey Rob, with 17 points he's also the offensive core. 

Well, that's a depressingly accurate assessment of things :lol:

OH COME ON  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

Nice try. :lol:

I totally agree that these guys have been incredibly frustrating in ways that have nothing to do with coaching tonight :lol: If we didn't have Risto tonight, we might not have a shot on goal. 

Lehner may as well skate to the corner if any opponent gets a breakaway, and hope that the shooter Stefans it. Higher chance of that happening than Robin making the save.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.