Let the Fire Bylsma Watch begin

matter2003

They WERE practically bragging about the fact that they didn't watch the games this weekend and didn't even know Sean Malone was called up and playing. That was pretty embarrassing of them, IMO.

Also if one more person compliments me here i'm quitting this board forevah

Flagg, you have succulent lips.

Too much too soon?

Don't quit

They WERE practically bragging about the fact that they didn't watch the games this weekend and didn't even know Sean Malone was called up and playing. That was pretty embarrassing of them, IMO.

Also if one more person compliments me here i'm quitting this board forevah

You talk about the LHC but wouldn't commit to True and myself's request to build a superhero with it. You can off if you get that close and don't use it for that sole purpose Edited by WildCard

Flagg, you have succulent lips.

Too much too soon?

Don't quit

Oh, now I see.

Because sports journalism is a joke, Flagg. I was disappointed when I saw you started the "why I'm not an expert" thread. Because you have more expertise than 98% of people that get paid to talk or write about hockey.

You actually think and do the work to support what you say. I can't believe how moderate you keep your tone on here while engaging with people that don't put in a hundredth of the thought that you do into what they write.

I mean, they do have to appeal to a general audience. Most listeners don't want to hear about systems.

Well we tried facts, but people apparently don't want those either

#garbage. What I agree with is facts, what I disagree with is "feelings"? There are good arguments on both sides of the Bylsma. See also: I agree with you=This/QFT/+1; I disagree=narrative/agenda/you troll!.

I mean, they do have to appeal to a general audience. Most listeners don't want to hear about systems.

Blech. I hate this argument. Talking about systems and backing up claims doesn't automatically make that analysis unlistenable to general audiences.

Just because Suicide Squad made a bunch of money doesn't mean it has value.

Blech. I hate this argument. Talking about systems and backing up claims doesn't automatically make that analysis unlistenable to general audiences.

Just because Suicide Squad made a bunch of money doesn't mean it has value.

It is an Academy Award Winning Movie

Isn't Pegula supposed to speak with Murray on this season? Well right now he's out looking at QBs. Anyone else think if he was going to make as big a call so firing Byslma, he'd at least be here for it?

Tomorrow per something I read, probably on here somewhere.

Isn't Pegula supposed to speak with Murray on this season? Well right now he's out looking at QBs. Anyone else think if he was going to make as big a call so firing Byslma, he'd at least be here for it?

No, I don't think he needs to be here and probably wouldn't be.

Anyway, you guys who want him fired now are very likely to be disappointed.  I really think if he was going to be fired it would have happened by now.

He's not getting fired unless everyone has been lying for months. He'll be back next year and if we make the playoffs, he'll be back again. It sucks but that's the reality.

It does more than suck. It completely throws away another full season of being a Sabres fan. It's the equivalent of a lockout, or another tank season. Hell, even the tank seasons were more fun than what we just had

It does more than suck. It completely throws away another full season of being a Sabres fan.

You never read the job description for "being a Sabres fan" did you?  A full season of fandom inevitably and necessarily requires more pain and frustration than being the fan of any other sports franchise.  You didn't know that when you signed up?

I heard they're truculent and herpes-infested. (I want Colonel Flagg to stay.)

very nice.

You never read the job description for "being a Sabres fan" did you?  A full season of fandom inevitably and necessarily requires more pain and frustration than being the fan of any other sports franchise.  You didn't know that when you signed up?

very nice.

I'm done with the hockey gods and because Buffalo mentality. Screw that. I'm going to start holding this team to the same standards a winning franchise does. Not just making the playoffs, or coming close, or any more seasons of misery to pay our dues. 

It does more than suck. It completely throws away another full season of being a Sabres fan. It's the equivalent of a lockout, or another tank season. Hell, even the tank seasons were more fun than what we just had

Not only that it throws away the last cost controlled season for our young stars. It's way more difficult to win when you aren't boosted by your star players making CBA required entry level cap hits.

Not only that it throws away the last cost controlled season for our young stars. It's way more difficult to win when you aren't boosted by your star players making CBA required entry level cap hits.

And the primes of our core. Plus it likely means the axing of a GM I really think is good. 

I'm done with the hockey gods and because Buffalo mentality. Screw that. I'm going to start holding this team to the same standards a winning franchise does. Not just making the playoffs, or coming close, or any more seasons of misery to pay our dues. 

Dude you need to settle down before you stroke out!!!! My goodness, maybe take a laxative and see if that helps.  :w00t:  :w00t:

DDB will go eventually, they all do. If the locker room is cracking up like it appears, it won't be long. Right now while I'm trying to read between the lines of some of the most outspoken players, GMTM is going to have to try and pull things together of get rid of some and I'm not sure anyone outside the locker room knows who's going to go or what the real issues are. But it's interesting how they've gone from one of the best locker rooms to this in one year.